Chapter 529: A Slap

The man who appeared in the battleground had a tall and large body which was not much different from the ape-like body of Yan Hao. He wore a chinese garment, and had a resolute face. His eyebrows were quite thick, and he was carrying a dark-black heavy spear that was as tall as him on his back. This black-colored long spear was longer than any spear Xiao Yan had ever seen before. This spear also carried a sharp tyrant-like aura, much like its owner.

The main character of the arena appeared to have changed to this person the moment he appeared. This kind of sharp aura was something that no one dared to underestimate no matter where it was placed.

The first impression the man in front of Xiao Yan gave off could be described with one word: Tyrant!

Regardless of whether it was his figure, appearance, or even the black-colored heavy spear behind his back, they were all filled with a similar feeling. This aura was one that belonged to only one person within the Inner Academy, third on the 'Strong Ranking,' Tyrant Spear Liu Qing!

The appearance of this man caused the entire Fighting Arena to descend into silence. Those gazes that were shot down from the viewing gallery faintly carried some fear and respect. Merely a couple of people, who could be counted with one's fingers, could talk face to face with this strong person who belonged to the peak of the Inner Academy.

The man glanced at Xiao Yan before his eyes immediately drifted to the unconscious Bai Cheng not far away. A powerful low voice was emitted faintly, "It is really unexpected that you were actually able to defeat Bai Cheng."

"I was merely lucky." Xiao Yan sucked the Heavy Xuan Ruler at one side with his palm and pulled it into his hand. His manner was totally calm, like an old well without the slightest ripple. He was not the least bit affected by the other person's status.

"We also have some conflict between us." Liu Qing did not utter any additional nonsense as he stared at Xiao Yan and suddenly spoke with a smile.

Xiao Yan knit his brows slightly. Xiao Yan was naturally clearly aware that the 'some conflict' mentioned was the matter with Liu Fei back then. At this moment, he didn't make any excuses. The remaining Dou Qi within his body moved along his Qi Paths and slowly flowed, readying him to handle any fight that might erupt suddenly.

"Cousin." A few figures leaped down from the viewing gallery during the time that Liu Qing was conversing with Xiao Yan. Leading the group was a beautiful lady who happily called out to Liu Qing in a leisurely manner before she obediently stood behind him. However, the gaze which she vaguely threw toward Xiao Yan contained some pride.

"The right and wrong of the matter back then is something that others all know. Xiao Yan ge-ge did nothing wrong in this matter. Don't think that you can be filled with haughtiness within the Inner Academy just because your strength is quite strong. If you really come and stand for other people without discriminating between what is right and what is wrong, I, Xiao Xun Er, will accept the challenge." Xun Er's face sunk when she saw the circumstances. She ignored Xiao Yan, who was stopping her, as she took a step forward and coldly spoke.

Liu Qing was startled when he was reprimanded by Xun Er this rudely. His gaze immediately carried some surprise as he weighed Xun Er in front of him. With his talent and ability, there was seldom anyone who spoke in this manner to him no matter where he was. He felt quite curious now that he was rebuked by Xun Er in this manner. Moreover, his gaze had paused on Xun Er for some time due to her extremely alluring demeanor.

"Hmph, just what thing are you? Is my cousin someone you can reprimand? Don't be proud just because you have defeated Bai Cheng. That Xiao Yan is merely trash that relied on the strength of a medicinal pill." Liu Fei immediately became a little displeased when she saw the actions of Xun Er. This was especially the case when she saw that her cousin, who had always been indifferent to women, show some interest. A sour feeling instantly surged in her heart and she immediately took an involuntary step forward, pointed at Xun Er and spoke in a haughty voice.