Chapter 523: Appearance

The Fighting Arena was the most popular area within the Inner Academy. Usually speaking, the somewhat bloody area of the fighting arena was an opposing existence to the atmosphere of the academy. However, this Inner Academy did not shun this kind of conflict. However, it must be said that the decisions of the Inner Academy was a wise one. The existence of the Fighting Arena resulted in the Inner Academy students being different from the students of other academies, who merely knew how to fight on the surface. Should the students from the latter group fall into a brutal life and death battle, their feet would tremble.

Due to them being surrounded by the most chaotic region in the continent, the kind of students that did not have any experience with bloody fights would likely have the odds against them should they fall into the 'Black-Corner Region.' This was something that Jia Nan Academy, who had quite a number of conflicts with the 'Black-Corner Region' every year, could not be more certain about.

Under the precondition of having rich rewards of 'Fire Energy' in the Fighting Arena, there would be a countless number of students fighting at that place. Although most people wanted to satisfy their desires and make a breakthrough from a fight, being able to obtain the additional reward on top of the increase in fighting experience was something that everyone was extremely happy to receive.

The Fighting Arena could be described as having as many people as the mountains and seas. The noise and the various roars from within were something that one could clearly hear even if one was a hundred meters away.

The Fighting Arena was crowded, and filled with a countless number of figures without exception. If one were to take a quick glance, one would be able to see black masses of human heads. An extremely noisy sound buzzed by their ears, much like the monstrous noise of a drill, causing the heads of some of the people who were not used to the sound to feel a swelling pain.

This enormous Fighting Arena had quite a number of fairly large platforms. However, over half of the human crowd today had swarmed toward one of the platforms. The forceful ripples that erupted from the violent collision caused numerous cries and mighty roars to occupy the entire arena.

"Chief, finish him off!"

"Let those bastard new students know just how strong our 'White Gang' is!"

Some students wearing a similar badge on the viewing gallery outside the battleground eyed their leader in the arena who was at a great advantage in the battle. Their faces were filled with wild joy as they cried out loud. On top of shouting out loud, some of them could not resist letting out a ridicule of laughter toward the large group of people on the other side of the viewing gallery.

Looking at the human crowd on the viewing gallery on the opposite side, one could see that the leader was a young lady wearing green clothes. The young lady was extremely beautiful, but the thing that really caused people's heart to be moved was her unique lotus-like demeanor. The reason why this battleground could attract over half of the audience of the Fighting Arena was partly because of the appearance and demeanor of this young lady.

Although they had fallen into a great disadvantage in the battleground, the green-clothed lady's quiet face was still calm. However, her delicate brows contained some anxiety.

Standing behind the green-clothed young lady was a large group of students wearing a similar badge on their chests. Some fury swarmed onto their faces when they heard the mockery and ridicule that was transmitted from the other side. However, due to the situation on their side being poor, they could only swallow the furious curses that had reached their mouths.