Chapter 16 - Savage

This chapter was inspired by the song "We Should Be Together" by Pia Mia. Feel free to listen as you read!

I woke up in a daze, starring at wall of my room, completely spent from the total workout, or should I say workouts we had last night. I felt Mr. Leto's arm wrapped around me, entrapping me in his grasp. I stroked it absentmindedly, inhaling the sweet morning air as memories from last night flooded my mind. This was pure bliss.

"Morning, Kerri." His voice in the stillness of the morning almost made me jump. I was surprised he was up.

"Good morning" I nearly croaked out as I turned.

He was wide-awake; his is blue eyes gazed into mine dreamily. He leaned in and kissed my forehead as his hand grazed up and down my side. He slowly kissed down my face to my cheek and jaw.

"Tell me something Kerri." His voice was so soft I had to really focus to pay attention. "Why do you waste your time with Derek, when you have this" he played with my hand and pulls it to his chest. "You certainly don't do this with him. So what's the point?"

I stared in bewilderment at Mr. Leto. After all we've done and he brings up Derek? I completely forgot he existed.

Was this a joke?

He stared back at me, waiting intently for my response.

Apparently it wasn't.

I shook my head in surprise. "Do you do this with your clients?" I retorted.

He stared at me sternly but his expression quickly fades into a laugh as he rolls me over and on top of me, pressing his body flush against mine. "You mean this?"

I can feel his excitement rising again between my legs.

I mean we just woke up.

"Believe me Kerri, that's all for you and you only." He reassured before kissing me, leaving me more breathless than before.

"I think you've made your point, Mr. L-...Jared." I stopped catching myself.

He smiled, "Are you sure? Or do I have to show you again?" he rolled his hips against me, making me shiver. Noticing my reaction he paused, "I don't know, Kerri..." He said tapping is chin dramatically. "I have to work on that memory of yours. I'm sure I made it clear to call me Jared. Don't make me punish you so early in the morning." he titled his head down slightly.

" he titled his head down slightly