Chapter three

Julian's POV

Tonight's game night. This I'd my last chance to prove my worth.

I walked into the change rooms and the terrible smell felt like it slapped me in the face. It smelled of sweat protein bars and... cats? why would it smell like cats?

Anyway I quickly got changed into my uniform and spoke a few encouraging words with couch and went out on to the field. I quickly looked for that girl and once I found her I started grinning. She looked really confused but just give her about ten minutes and shell figure it out.

I walked over to a group of cheerleaders and grabbed the mic from out of a blondes hand.

"I AM THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!" I shouted into the mic. I heard some random girl say, "WE KNOW!" I looked over at window girl (A.N. what Julian will call her until she tells him her name) and saw a look of disgust on her face.

I went and joined my team back on the field.

I am the quarterback, but today couch decided to make me the kicker because tony isn't here.

I stood in my position and waited until the ref blew the whistle.

*******

Tonight was the first time we were losing. But all we need to do is kick a goal. I ran to pick up the ball but one of the guys from the other team kicked me in the face.

The ref blew the whistle and called a free kick.

I got in my position about to kick the ball but the ref shouted, "hey you can't kick a ball with your broken leg!" I looked down and realised that plastered the wrong leg!

"But it's not actual..." shit that was close.

"It's not actually what?"

"Nothing I can kick with my other leg." this, in fact, was a total lie. If I miss it means that we will loose and it will be my fault.

I lined up my foot to the ball trying to make it look like I was calm. But I wasn't I can tell you that much.

I pulled my foot back and kicked the ball.

Everyone went silent and just watched the ball.

I could cut the air with a knife right now.

I watched as the ball hit the ground.

Cynthia's POV

I need to go to the game tonight to see if Julian follows through with his agreement.

I tried to wear as much of our school colours as possible. The colours were white and blue by the way. I wore a white tank top with blue high waisted shorts and blue and white converse shoes. I decided to but my hair in a side braid tied with a white hair tie.

I walked to my seat with Nat, J and (hehehe) ronny.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Cindy! why did you want us to come here so badly?"

"You'll see." we sat down and watched as the players started to go on to the field. I looked straight at Julian and he was looking around.

His eyes went straight on me but he started smiling. Why would the dick head be smiling? He's about to make a fool of himself.

He grabbed a mic from some random cheerleader and stepped back a few paces.

"I AM THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!"

"WE KNOW!" Shouted some random fag.

I glared at Julian and he just smiled back.

If Julian's leg is 'broken' then why is he the kicker? couches can be such spazes some times.

********

I can't believe that we're losing! probably because tony isn't here.

"Cindy?"

"Yeah Nat."

"You look really scary right now are you ok?" I only just realised that my facial expression hasn't changed since the stunt Julian pulled.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said relaxing my face.

"You sure? do you want to talk about it?"

"I told you, I'm fine." I turned my attention back to the game.

I looked at Julian and saw that he was running perfectly fine considering his leg is 'broken'

I looked at a guy from the other team and saw that he was running straight towards Julian. He lifted his leg with a swift kick and smacked straight into Julian's face.

The red called a free kick. Julian was about to kick the ball with his plastered leg but got stopped by the ref.

"Hey you can't kick with your broken leg!" I watched Julian look down at his leg. Haha serves the jerk right!

"But it's not actual..."

"It's not actually what?" control your mouth dumbass!

"Nothing I can kick with my other foot."

He started to line up his foot with the ball, trying to look 'professional'. He lined it up one more time and then kicked the ball.

Everyone went silent and just watched the ball.

The stupid idiot kicked it straight up and then back down. Long story short, it went half a metre.

Dumbass