Chapter eight

A.N hey guys! can you all do me a favour please?! can you PLEASE follow x_euonia. Who ever followers her I will do a shout out for you if u want? PM me if u want a shout out.

Cynthia's POV

Tonight was that stupid party. I don't know why everyone is obsessing over it. I never got my invite, I mean an invite.

I'm going over to Nat's house so that she can get ready. I don't know why she needs me so she can get ready. It's 4:24 now so I have six minutes to complain to myself and draw Julian's face. I only draw his face so that I can draw moustaches and stuff then rip it to a million pieces. No big deal.

I don't have a car so every time that I want to go somewhere, I have to 'borrow' Driss' car. She hides the keys all the time so no one can use it behind her back. She doesn't know that we all know where they are. Behind the cookie jar on the back shelf. Why would you hide something behind a place where everyone looks everyday? thats like hiding you're diary in the toilet. Never do that, Driss did that and... well you know what happened. Well at least no one will read it now?

I reached up and grabbed the keys. I looked at the clock and saw that I had two more minutes of complaining and draw... you know what. I'm just gonna go.

I jumped into Driss' car, and by jumped I mean literally jumped. I nearly missed the seat.

I started driving. It got really boring so I turned on the radio. Princess charming by something or rather started playing. I quickly changed the station. Have you ever been stalked by a song? well now I can say that I have. This song is everywhere all the time. It was playing on the block and in the elevator! You'd think it was playing the normal 'ding don na ba' but no, it's was playing princess f'n charming.

Because I was talking to myself too much I didn't realise that I was already at Nat's house. I wonder how long Ive been here for.

I quickly got out of the car and ran up to the door. Nat has a really annoying door bell so I just knocked.

"Nat! get the door!" shouted I think it was Jane, Nat's mum,

"Yes mum." yep it was Jane.

"Hello Cindy!"

"Hi."

"Why ar... oh now I remember the party's today isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Well come on we've only got two and a half hours to get ready!" she grabbed me by my arm and dragged me inside and up to her room.

I saw boxes everywhere.

"What are all these for?"

"Oh, well I'm, ah, moving?" was that supposed to be a question?

"What!? no you can't leave me here with Byron and J! please no! I know we'll a sneek you over to my house and you can live up in the attic!"

"I'm kidding! I'm just getting rid of a few things! I just wanted to see how much you loved me."

"Bitch."

"Thank you."

"Wait can I see your dress?!"

"You can see it when I get dressed."

*****

It took Nat 30 minutes to have a shower. Holy shit that's a long shower!

"Are you dressed!"

"Nearly! just give me an second."

"You said that ten minutes ago!"

She opened up the door and I got my first glimpse of her dress. It was a tight purple dress with a white butterfly sewn into the side. It came to about her thighs and was strapless.

"Wow! you look amazing!"

"Thanks. So hurry up."

"Hurry up and what?"

"Get ready!"

"I'm not going."

"What! why not!"

"I wasn't invited!"

"Well who cares it's your house!"

"No I got kicked out of it for the day, oh that reminds me. can I stay at your house tonight?"

"Yes and she can't kick you out of your home."

"Well she just did. And even if I wanted to go I cant."

"Why not?"

"I don't have a dress."

"Well you can use one of mine." she ran into her cupboard and started throwing random crap out of it.

"Ah ha!" she was caring a white dress. "Here!"

"What if I don't want to go!"

"You are so stop complaining!"

"Fine. anything for the queen!" I grabbed the dress and went to the bathroom.

I like surprising myself so I don't look at the dress until I put it on. I turned around and looked into the mirror.

It was the most beautiful dress I've ever see. It had a tight top bit that had white sequins all over it, but they stopped at my belly button. The rest of the dress was really flowy (A.N flowy isn't a word but it is now!) it came to my ankles. It looked more like a wedding dress than anything else.

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw that Nat had added purple heels and a purple mask to go with her dress.

"Wow! you look fantastic! I have the shoes and mask to go with it to!" She ran back into her cupboard and started throwing things again.

"If you had all this stuff why didn't you just wear this one?"

"Because I found out that Dylan doesn't like white dresses, he likes purple. good decision to buy another hey?"

Dylan is her crush by the way. She liked him for as long as I can remember. I'm not kidding she started liking him in kindergarten.

She pulled out the shoes and mask.

"They're beautiful."

"Beautiful accessories for a beautiful person." She handed them gracefully to me and started smiling when I put them on.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me!"

"Oh look at the time. we better get going!"
She started to push me out of her door.