Chapter thirteen

Julian's POV

Wait! No answer.

Why can't she just tell me who she is? Its not like she gonna go to jail!?

I threw my phone at the wall like I always do. I looked over at it and found that it still hasn't cracked yet. I swear that that things made out of fibreglass and steel!

I have to find a way to make her show her self to me. But the oval thing didn't work. She left me standing there for two hours!

I kinda feel like James Bond trying to lure his enemy in so he can pounce! but obviously I'm not gonna 'pounce' that would probably kill her.

I want to ring up Dylan, but my phone is all the way over there. and my that I mean like half a metre.

I put duck tape (showing the sticky side) on a metal pole that I had lying next to my bed only god knows why. I stretched my arm out and grabbed my pole. Ha! that was the first time one of my stupid ideas actually worked!

I dialled Dylan's number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?"

"Dylan!"

"What?"

"I need help!"

"Yes I know you need help."

"I'm serious!"

"I'm Dylan, nice to meet you serious."

"Dylan!"

"Ok I'll stop. What do you want?"

"I need to find a way to make her show her self."

"You expect me to know who 'her' is?"

"The girl I met at my party!"

"Oh, go on."

"I was hoping you would have some ideas?"

"Why don't you just ask her to go meet you at the school parking lot."

"That didn't work last time why would it work now?!"

"Just give it a shot!"

Beep beep beep

I can't believe that dickhead thinks that will work!

******

Cynthia's POV

"Nat I'm not falling for him!"

"Yes you are dont deny it!"

"I always knew you were raised by a goldfish, I'm not falling for him!"

"Whatever you say."

I don't actually know why I don't just tell him. well actually I can think of five reasons why I shouldn't:

1) he probably won't believe and just make fun of me.

2) we hate each other to the core, so if he found out, he would just let it slide anyway.

3) Carly would be absolutely pissed at me! (not that she can inflicted much damage)

4) Tremaine will throw me out because I stole her daughters 'future husband'

5) I don't even like him, I don't like anyone.

I decided that it was safe to turn my phone back on, so grabbed it out of my pocket and switched it back on.

I felt it vibrate. Damn! Julian leave me alone!

Meet me at the school parking lot in ten minutes

Nat snatched my phone out of my hands.

"Oh! you have to go!"

"No I don't!" I grabbed my phone back.

"Please! do it for me!"

"How would this be for you?"

"Ugh come on! you don't need to show yourself just hide in the bushes! please!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"No."

"Yes... I hate you."

"Haha I win! you have to go!"

"I won't be staying there for long!"

"What ever just go!"

She pushed my to her car.

This is bad idea. A very bad idea.