End chapter

CYNTHIA'S POV

So the next day I got to school ten dollars broker and a whole lot happier. I waltzed into the school with my arm lazily draped on Julian.

The looks that we received were hilarious.

Now, you're probably wondering, what happened to everyone else? (and if you're not, I'm still gonna tell you!)

Tremaine and the girls ended up getting fired from their jobs. now all three of them have to work at McDonald's. they still live in their big house (mainly because they refused to leave) and Driss and Anna have found a new boy to drool over.

Natalie and Dylan are still as happy as ever. they plan to move in to an apartment together when they graduate. I swear they are joined at the hip, they never let go of each other. it's cute, I suppose. They both got matching tattoos. The tattoos are both their names in an arrow heart.

Carly doesn't hate me anymore. We are actually quite good friends. That's probably because Julian's cousin moved into town and now she is totally in love with him. I think he loves her. I hate situations like this. I feel like locking them into a room together until they ask each out! I probably won't though (or will I? (evil smirk))

And as for me and Julian, well we have moved in with each other because I couldn't stand much longer of Tremaine and the girls. The school has finally gotten used to the idea of the school bad boy and the schools misfit, dating.

All hell will break loose when we all graduate next year.

I am happy to say that Julian is my prince charming, I am His, princess charming.

*********

That's all folks!! I don't know how to make it say that it is complete though.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to make a sequel... Hmmm comment if you think I should or shouldn't and IM me ideas.

I was so happy when I reached 575 today, because my other account only got like 61 reads.

The inspiration for this story came from 'princess charming' by Megan and Liz. and if u are wondering that is the song that stalked them throughout the story!

I hope u guys enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it.

Bye bye my lovelies!!!