Chapter 24 continued...

Hi guys! I'm just going to start writing so BYYYEEE!!!!

As soon as I get to my room, there's a knocking. I open it to find Andy Biersack at my door. I frea out mentally but hold it in and act cool on the outside. "Hi!" I say, "How are you?", he gives me a hug and says, "Good and you?" I say I'm great and he nods. "Is it okay if we take a walk and chat?" I nod and we wlak around the venue. He takes me to his dressing room and I see the whole band there. They all greet me and I sit with them. Andy asks me, "I see that you are pretty dedicated with your fans." and i look at him, confused. "Sorry, but CC said that you gave advice to them and even kissed on of them, and took a kissing selfie." I nod, "Yeah, I mean if they want me to kiss them, then I'll kiss back, if they stalk me, then it's whatever. I mean they're fans, they're gonna do that." Andy yells and agrees with me, "Yea! See? She understands!" and the others shake their heads, CC says, "I can't do that...", I laugh. "Well, I wanted to ask, if we can crash your interview and you can crash ours. I want to get to know you, I have a feeling that we'll be best friends." Andy says. I agree and my phone vibrates.

"Hey, are you ready? I'm at the lobby."

-Bryan

"Speaking of the devil, Bryan says he's ready for the interview." and we walk there together. Bryan is shocked that Black Veil Brides is with me, but he shrugs it off. "Hi guys!" Bryan says. "Hello!" I say and the others sit down. "Guess what I seen Destiny doing?" CC says. I shake my head and Bryan laughs. CC tells the story and Bryan says, "Well, what a good way to start off an interview." and I laugh. Rosallie sent me the picture and I show Bryan. He laughs and starts off the interview. "3-2-1, Hi guys I'm with Destiny and BVB! How are you guys doing?" and we all answer "good" or "great". Bryan starts of with a personal question. "Destiny, this one is for you." and I nod. "I hear that you like to tell fans to be who they are, and to feel comfortable in their own skin, why do they say that this happens often?". I stop and think and I start to answer, "Well, earlier there was a guy that was in the closet. And the reason why I think that they connect to me is because I came out of the closet with him. Which is why it lead to Rosallie. But yeah, you know they talk about that because I can relate to them so much and that I give them advice.". Bryan nods and agreed that he too has a secret like that. Black Veil Brides figured it out and we all freak out. Bryan and I get closer since I'm no and he's gay, but yeah. The interview continues and Pierce The Veil walks past the doorway. I duck down avoiding Jaime but Bryan wants them to join. "Hey guys! How are you?", and me and the band are awkward. Bryan adds on, "So, rumor has it that you and Jaime are an item. Is that true?". I stand up and kiss Jaime. "Yes, it's all true." And Bryan has his moment. Jaime apologizes and I forgive him, obviously loving him too much. Piecer The Veil sits with me and Black Veil Brides and we get along like family. Then Black Veil Brides' manager comes in, "Hey, you guys are on in an hour. I would start getting the make-up on." And he leaves. They stand and say their goodbyes, and I leave too, since my set is after them. Jaime comes with me and Bryan flips out. "Vic, how busy do they get?", and he laughs. "Oh Bryan, you have no idea..." I laugh and add on. "You wanna see the aftermath?" And Bryan nods. I show my stomach and arms and everything that are covered in marks and bruises. Bryan laughs and says, "Oh my god!". He looks at Jaime. "You did that to her? You like it rough huh?" And he nods saying, "Hell yeah...". I laugh and walk off with him. He picks me up and I let out a playful scream. He puts me down pressing the elevator, and I see my idols. Richie, Johnnie, Maxwell, and the bands. I freak out as they go inside the elevator with us. Max looks at me and stares, trying to figure our something. "HEY YOU'RE DESTINY! You go on my livestreams on younow huh?" I nod and he hugs me. "Well I appreciate you supporting me and I'm glad that you opened up to someone." He says whole nodding to Jaime. He smiles and he says, "Well I'll see you on the stage." And I ask, "How?". He turns around, "You didn't readbthe paper? MDE and me and you and social repose are performing together." I smile and say, "Okay then, I'll see you later." I go to my room with Jaime and he keeps apologizing, "I'm so sorry for what happened, I don't know what came over me.." I shush him and kiss him, forgiving him. We get dressed for the stage and help each other out with our hair.