Chapter 40

Hey guys sadbeanoli thank you for voting and commenting I love it! I feel special!

"JAIME WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" CC asks. He smiles wickedly, "I just wanted to congratulate you guys about the good news." He says. I look at CC and he look like he's going to swing at him. I put my hand on his chest, "Babe, it's okay. I'll handle this believe me." He breaks the state they had and kisses me in front of him. Jaime breathes faster but only slightly, why does he still like me? CC backs away and gets something to drink, while I walk up to Jaime. "Well, it's good to see you man." I say and hug him. He hugs me back and says, "I wanted to behave for you for once but I guess I failed." I start to sympathize for him but I stay strong. "Well do you want something to drink? There's food and stuff in there, help yourself guys." I say to everyone. A few get up and get something. Vic and Mike came up to me, "We tried to ditch him but he wouldn't listen. I'm sorry for bringing him." I wave it off, "It's fine, we had to mend things sometime." They nod and Mike says, "You're taking this very well..." He says with a suspicious tone. "Well, it's my party that's celebrating an engagement. I don't want to be dramatic and make a scene." They nod in understanding and I go to talk to SWS.

"Hey guys! Long time no see!" I says to them. Justin turns around and says, "There she is! How are you sweetheart?" I smile and say, "I'm great! Hangin' in there and putting up with this guys stuff." I say jokingly as I point to CC. He turns around and sticks out his tongue and resumes to Ronnie and Andy. I'm surprised that him and Ronnie are getting along. They used to hate each other. Kellin gives me a hug and we make small talk. Gabe and Nick are sorta shy, but Jesse is all over me. "Hey girlie? How are you! I missed you so much!" And he picks me up. I laugh and he puts me down. "You're still very tiny I see." He says concernly. I nod, " Well I tried eating a lot a few days ago and I threw it all up." He's the only one I can talk about this comfortably. I don't know why he just has openly vibe. He nods, "Don't force yourself, just gradually push yourself, not all at once." I nod in consideration. CC calls me over and I say, "Excuse me." Politely to the guys. I walk over to my soon to be husband and my family. Ashley kisses my cheek and say, "Congrats beautiful, may you guys be blessed with many years of happiness." CC and I say out thanks. Andy gives us a hig and wishes us the best, and Juliet says, "Girl, I wish you luck." She says jokingly, "And CC, do not hurt this girl, she's very special and different, don't lose her. Anyways, I wish you the best." And we say out thanks. Jinxx starts to cry and I hug him, trying to not cry myself. Jake rubs his back and he says, "He's emotional, we are very proud of you guys and we wish you love and happiness. We just remember how little CC was and how young you were almost 2 years ago, now you guys are getting married. Its just that life is crazy and time flies. Congrats to you both." He finishes. I clap and we say our thanks. Jinxx agrees with him and apologizes for not being able to say what he wanted to say. "Awww, it's okay, we both knew what you meant." I say. We hug and CC nods to Andy, obviously knowing something I don't. CC always has to be extreme so he climbs on top of a table and clinks his glass, grabbing everyone's attention. By the way, my family, band family, and my friends came. All of them came, and they are all witnessing my crazy fiancè. I laugh as he loses his balance but Andy, Ashley, and Juliet hold the table, while stifling their laughter. I can't help but giggling too.

"Hello! If I can get your attention please!" And everyone stops and looks at him. "Thank you. Uh, I have a speech to give. First off, thank you to everyone that came here tonight. It means a lot to Destiny and I that you took time out of your busy schedule and days to make it here. And sokme had to travel a few hours so thank you." And a few people clap already. CC chuckles nervously and he looks at me. I have the biggest smile on my face and I guess I give him courage, because after he smiles at me, he becomes very confident. "Anyways, I have something else to say. Almost 2 years ago, I met the girl of my dreams, the girl of my life. She is everything that I could ask for, she's very intelligent, she's gifted with an amazing talent of music, she very understanding and caring, and is sweet and kind. She's just damn right mind-blowing." People cheer at the cussing. He laughs, "She's the love of my life. When she agreed to be my girlfriend, I was not only the happiest and luckiest guy in the world, I was also the most insecure guy in the world. I always had doubts in my mind, like what if she found someone better? What if she gets tired of me and leaves me someday? You know, dating someone makes leaving too easy of an option. But she didn't do that, she stayed through my drama, my problems, my bullshit. And even though they were mine, she made it her's too. And that's why she's an amazing person, she stays by your side through everything, and she will never stop fighting for you, or fighting with you. One day, I had the courage to grow some balls and pop the world famous question, will you marry me. I was beyond nervous and terrified, I was worried that she would reject me. So, I call one of my buddies, Andy Biersack, the one that's holding the table right now." And people chuckle. "I called him and vented to him all of my worries, and he sat there in silence a few seconds, and told me "If she stayed with you this long, if she's this dedicated to you, and if she's this deeply in love with you, she will say yes." And I thought about it. It was true, we've been together for a while and was so strong throughout the whole thing, I k we she would say yes. So I ask, and here we are, throwing an engagement party. So I just want to say thank you, for fighting along my side, for keeping me alive, for loving me with your everything as I love you with all of mine, and most importantly, for being my best friend through it all. I could never ask for a better girlfriend, wait no...a better fiancè. Destiny, thank you so much for everything. And at the alter, when I promise till death do us part, in sickness and in health, and to love and to cherish, I will mean every word of it. Destiny, I Love You..." He finishes. Everyone looks at me for.my reaction, and I'm in tears. It was so beautiful, and he meant every word of it. I walk to the table and he lifts me up. He wipes the tears from my fave and I say, " I Love You Too..." He smiles and I giggle and blush. He pulls me into a kiss and the while house erupts into cheering, applause, yelling, etc. Tonight was perfect...