Chapter 42

Hey guys! I might try and finish the book today, I don't know. But for sure, their is a major plot twist in the end that is REALLY emotional. And I am definitely writing a sequel to this so stay tuned!

I sigh as they say, "C'mon guys! Let's party!" CC said, "We did, yesterday!" Ashley laughs, "Fine, the BVB family will like to congratulate you with a few drinks and a somewhat party okay?" I snort. "Please, a few drinks and a somewhat party to you is drinking out the bar and a whole club, I mean c'mon...be realistic." They think at my answer and they say, "Forget it, get clean and changed we're going no matter what." I sigh again as he's being serious about this. I call Olivia 4 times and she wouldn't answer, maybe she's still asleep. I call Oli 4 times and he doesn't answer. He's sleeping too?! I'll just have them go to their house really quick.

I finishing showering and I get dressed in pants and a tank top. We leave and I ask them to go to their house. We pull up and it's basically 3:00pm. I knock on the door and ring the bell but no ones answers. I grab the spare key from.the dirt of their plants and I unlock it. "Olivia!" I called. Tony comes out of the the kitchen from making coffee and he says, "Good morning." I.give him.a.hug but I'm slightly uncomfortable since he's only in boxers. I ask where Olivia might be and he says, "Check her room." I run up the stairs and I knock on the door repeatedly. I hear shuffling so I prepare to speak. Oliver opens the door, but he has a blanket wrapped around his waist. "Oh hi Dest, what's up mate?" I stare at him. I try to look over his shoulder and talk to Olivia but he's too tall. "Did You two...you know..." I trail off. He shrugs. Olivia wakes up and she puts a robe on her. I laugh, "Nice sex hair." I say. She flattens it out and rolls her eyes. "So, how was it?" Ashley asks. "I don't k is what you're talking about." Olivia defended. Victoria walks out of her room, "Olivia, the next time you get fucked, put a pillow over your face! Your were loud as hell last night and Tony and I couldn't sleep!" She walks down the stairs.

I look at Victoria, then at Olivia. I look at them then Oliver and repeat. I am truly scarred for life. I shiver as the images rum through my head. Oliver laughs and says, "Fine you got me. I'm guilty for taking her virginity." He says while laughing. Olivia slaps his arm and says, "Shut up!" He laughs and closes the door to get descent. Once they leave the room, me and the guys clap and cheer. Oli takes it and plays along, he grabs and tissue and pretends to cry, Olivia on the other hand is beat red. The moment's over with and we tell them about why we came. They agree to go and they get dressed. Tony and Victoria are going to stay home, they're extremely tired.

We pile everyone in the car and we are on our way to somewhere. Of course, since it's summer, Ashley pulls up to his hometown which is by a beach. It's a pool party, how exciting. "Well we're celebrating two special occasions, the engagement and getting laid!" We all yell and get out of the car. Olivia walks next to me and I ask, "What happened?" She smiles and thinks, "Where to I begin?"

Olivia's POV

She asks me that question, an I honestly don't know where to start from. We were driving to the house from Destiny's party and I was worn out. Oliver gets in his moods though. We've never went through with it, but we've been together long enough, and if he stayed this long, he's not going to leave. But I'm so self conscious about myself, I'm honestly scared out of my mind. He puts his hand on my thigh and slowly inches higher. A smile creeps on my face and I look at him. He's paying attention to the road, but he smiles, knowing I'm look at him. He inches higher but I don't stop him. He leave his hand at mid-thigh until we get home. When we get home, he opens me door and pick me up. I scream playfully and he kisses me. He asks for entrance and I grant it, which turns into a tongue kiss. I melt in his arms.

He skillfully opens the door and walk upstairs without breaking the kiss. This makes me think how many times he's done this, I kick the thought out of my head. He lays me down carefully on the bed, and climbs on top. He's surprised I haven't stopped this so he's taking the opportunity. He kisses my lips, my jawline, my neck, and me collar bone. He hits my sweet spot and he bites it. I moan slightly and he smiles against my skin. He comes back to my face and asks, "Babe? Are you sure about this?" I nod. He smiles and kisses me, "I love you, and I won't judge you. We all have our demons, but I'll love them and make them beautiful, okay?" I nod again and I smile and his beautiful words. He takes off his shirt and I admire him. His hands slips under my shirt and he undressed me. Like all of me. I do the same to him and we are completely exposed to each other. I grab his neck and pull him down into a kiss.

He sits me up and I sit on top of him, we do many different things bit I won't go into detail. I didn't realize I was telling Destiny this but She stared at me in shock. "Damn Olivia, he made you ride him! Hahaha oh my god this is hilarious! Sorry, but you're so innocent you won't even say want happened." She laughs and I blush, "Sorry I was just kidding, but by the sound of it, I'm surprised you're walking." I laugh an I shake my head. We go to this DJ and everyone's dancing. Me and Olivia start jumping to fit in. I'm surprisingly having fun.