Chapter 34

Hey guys! Hope you like the drama!

I wake up to CC on me. He's asleep of course but it's cute. His arms are wrapped around my stomach and his head is in my chest. He's cuddling and it's adorable. Why am I just watching him sleep? I'm weird. I sit up, careful to not wake him up. He stirs and I go to move. He wakes up and stretches, "Sorry, you can get up now." He says while smiling. "Why? I didn't want you to get off." I say, smiling back. He looks at me with shock from what I just said. "Do you like me?" He asks. "Maybe..." I say honestly. He smiles and says, "Let me know if you do, so I can make it official." I nod and smile and say, "I will." I crawl to him and hug him, "Thank you for understanding last night...I was a wreck." I say while shaking my head at myself. I've never been messed up over someone. He laughs, "Well, I've been there. It's sucks. So I want to be as much help as I can." I sympathize for him and I do something out of the blue. I kiss him. I think of what the girl said, 'You're broken, let me fix you.' And it all clicked on for me. CC and I are broken, and we can heal each other.

The kiss intensifies. He lays down and grips my hips firmly, but not roughly, which I liked. He was gentle with me, unlike someone else. He went from my lips, to my jaw line, to my neck, then my chest. I was gone...he had me captivated. I melted all over him. Yet he stopped, "I'm not going to continue for two reasons. One, we're not together, and two, it's too soon." He smiles at me. "You're so gentle...its sweet." I say. "Well yeah, I'm not going to rough house because of what you told me. That's messed up, I don't want to hurt you. But thank you for choosing me out of Ash and Ronnie." He says while blushing. I bend down and kissed him, "Of course. Your special and different. But can I still kiss you?" I ask. He smiles and says, "Yes, I would be tortured if you didn't after what just happened." I laugh at his answer

Andy opens the door thinking we're asleep, but he sees me on top of CC. His eyes widen and he shuts the door without saying anything. Me and CC laugh at each other and we go out. "My bad about that. What's up?" I ask normally. He says, "It's all good. Do you want take out or home cooked breakfast?" He asks. Take out breakfast? I was puzzled and he said, "Take out is like doughnuts or IHOP. They deliver around here." My mind blew. "Um...I don't know. I don't want to upset people." He laughs. CC shouts from downstairs, "Can we get take out? I don't feel like cooking." Andy laughs, "Well that settles it."

We got IHOP and I got bacon, 2 pancakes, and scrambled eggs. Basically what I ear normally. Except I got a caramel coffee. CC and I kept starting looks across the table and some noticed, but didn't say anything. My cousins came in Oliver s car with Tony, Vic, Oliver, and Mike. I panicked and ran upstairs, dropping my silverware. As soon as I'm in CC's bathroom, they opened the door. "Have you guys seen Dest?" Olivia asks. "What the hell are they doing here?! Andy and Jake asked. Something happened and Oliver says, "I'm not in PTV and I didn't know this was going on." Olivia defended him and Victoria defended Vic and Tony and Mike. I run downstairs and hug them. "I'm so sorry...I didn't know anything." Vic and Mike apologize. Tony's staring at Andy, making sure he doesn't fight. "Andy calm down, they're my family too." I say. He backs down and Tony backs down. "I'm sorry Vic. How is he? Is he okay? Did I ruin the band?" Tony calms me down. "Okay, one. Don't think about Jaime, that was messed up. Two, do you have evidence of what he said because he's denying it, and three, the band is still okay." I pull out my phone and give it to him. I run upstairs, not wanting to hear in. I hear footseps run up the stairs and it's CC.

"Dest? Where are you?" And he comes in the room. I start crying and he holds me, rocking me back and forth until I calmed down. I look at him and kiss him. He kisses back and you hear Mike, "I'M GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!" Vic tries to calm him down but he's mad. They get in the car and Olivia and Victoria beg to see me. I walk down and they hug me. I hug back and we talk a bit. They just made sure I was okay. I told them about my terrible sleep and they give me advice, like take a hot bath and such. They leave to my apartment to talk to him.

The rest of the day was cool, until I get a phone call. "You rat! Just wait until you're alone...and I swear I'll hurt you." And hangs up.