6. Mumbai✔

First of all, I would like to tell my readers that I have made a slight change in Chapter 5. Earlier the Mishra family were going to reach Mumbai a day after Ajay and Rahul's arrival. Now, the Mehras will reach Mumbai in the morning and Mishras will arrive same evening. ________________________________________________________________________________

One day later, Mumbai

Neha was waiting at the airport. she saw Ajay and Rahul approaching her. Behind them was Nidhi, who was carrying her sleepy son close to her chest. She greeted them and they made their way to the car. The Mehras planned to stay in her ancestral home.

In the car

Ajay sat in the front seat while Rahul sat at the back between the two ladies. Adi was still sleeping in his mother's arms.

Neha - "It will be such fun having you all here."

Nidhi - "I agree with you Neha. And I suppose you will be a better company than these two men."

Neha and Nidhi laugh at this statement while Ajay and Rahul stare at them.

Their car stopped in front of huge grill gate before entering the house. A Beautiful lush green lawn covered the front scape of the house which had centre pavement to walk.

As soon as their feet touched the ground, they were welcomed by cool breeze brushing their face. The fresh air kindled their long last energy.

Neha welcomed them inside with a huge smile on her face saying "feel comfortable."

The house had ancient touch with the minute architect on the walls. Interior designs were made in teak woods that gave a faint earthy smell.

They had mini hall followed by a huge living hall in the centre. The hall had two separate verandas on either side accompanied by few rooms. There was a huge staircase in the centre, connecting the living hall and the first floor.

Neha says, "Ajay Bhai, you and bhabhi take the first room on your right. Rahul, you take the second one. As for me, I am in the third one. You all take rest for around two hours. I will call you for an early lunch and then we will go somewhere."

Everyone liked Neha's plan. They all went to their respective rooms to have rest.

After two hours

Neha knocked at the door of Ajay's room. Nidhi opened the door.

Neha - "Bhabhi, I came to call you for lunch."

Nidhi - "Oh, you go I will call Rahul."

Ajay, Neha and Adi move towards the dining room whereas Nidhi goes to Rahul's room. She knocks the door.

Rahul - "Come in."

Nidhi opens the door to find Rahul sitting on the bed and working on the laptop. Some files are scattered around him making it clear that he was not resting.

Nidhi (furiously) - "Rahul Mehra, you were told to rest and not to work. Why the hell have you been working?"

Rahul looks at Nidhi's angry face and understands that he is in trouble.

Rahul - "Bhabhi, I had some rest. Then I got bored of resting and started working. I think you came to call me for lunch. Come bhabhi, I am really hungry."

Saying this, he runs towards the dining room. Nidhi follows him.

The Dining Room

Everyone is sitting at the table and having their lunch. Nidhi is glaring at Rahul.