Lesson 6: Just a Normal School Day

Akira and I had come home to Japan after our short vacation. She just made me accompany her in buying souvenirs and cultural books there. Not to mention the Tiki figurine she almost threw at me. She is so childish but mature at the same time.

...............................

What am I saying?

*

A FEW DAYS LATER

'Minna! LoveFest is next Monday so I need you people to prepare our class booth!"

I looked at our class president who was in front of the class then silently groaned. LoveFest is just an event wherein people do lovey-dovey stuff to entertain others. Like the booths, for example the 'Couple Photo Booth'. I normally don't go to these events but our stupid teacher told us that not participating in the class booth can affect our grades.

'I'm sorry I'm late..."

A green-haired boy entered the classrom. Oh..Its Midorima. Hah...he really did come to school today. He's even wearing the uniform. Well...a few days earlier he told me that he'll be coming to school more often since his workload suddenly lightened.

"Oh, Midorima-san! Did the teacher assign your seat yet?"

The class president who is a female was obviously blushing. He really is popular ne.....

'Ah..yes, I'll be seated next to Kamui Akira-san"

I stiffened up as he silently seated at the empty chair beside me. N-no way...

The girls were looking at him then me then back to him. I knew they were threatening me to not get close to him. I hate this attention...

'So back to the topic.."

The class president continued the class meeting with students making suggestions and such. So our class ended up in doing a 'Valentine's Roleplaying Cafe'. All students must participate and I wish I could not but my grades will drop, seriously.

"Midorima-san, may I assign you as one of the Cafe's waiters?"

The class president was slightly leaning down to look at Midorima who was seated on his chair. From the looks of her eyes, anybody can tell that she was flirting. Girls are so simple-minded when it comes to love. That's why it makes me puke.

'Of course, I'd gladly do it"

Midorima looked at her while smirking and our class president just blushed. Isn't the class president supposed to be the one to be our role model in good conduct?

"T-then we'll assign the cooks and the people who'll serve the food. Starting from Akiyama Hanzo!"

Our class president was twirling her hair as she made the roll call. I was assigned as one of the cooks so I won't show my face in public!

"Good luck Taro-pon.."

I whispered in Midorima's ear and he just smirked.

"Of course, I always do my best"

I looked at his fingers and this is actually the first time I noticed them being taped. Only on his left hand though...

"Oh, right..what's today's lucky item?"

He pulled out a pig. Yes, a small pig from his bag and held it with his left hand. Hnn....he lookd weird and cool at the same time.

"So we'll end it at that...you people can go home now!"

Oh...Its a half day.....

I smiled to myself as I arranged my things and prepared to leave.

"Akira"