Lesson 9: LoveFest Part 2

I tried turning the door knob again but no such luck. I turned to face Akira and took a deep breath.

"We really are locked in...

Akira widened her eyes at my statement as she took a deep breath.

"Y-you're kidding..right?"

I shook my head as she sighed. She then pouted and rolled on the ground.

"WAAAA!!! I wanted to explore the horror house more!"

"Are you an idiot?" I asked as I face palmed. Sheesh, we're locked in here and all this stupid girl can think about is having fun..

"EEH?! I'm not!"

She then hugged her knees to her chest as she sat down. She looked away as she started to twirl her fingers together.

"Its just that....this is my first time in a school festival..."

I looked at her in shock as she looked down, embarrassed. Its her first time?! Has this girl ever heard about having a social life?

Silence ensued over us as I let out a sigh. I sat down a few inches beside her as I got out my phone. I checked if there was any signal and........there is. I called Takao immediately and on the third ring, he picked up.

"Moshi, Moshi?"

"Takao!"

"Shin-chan? What's the matter?"

"Can you pick us up at the Horror House?"

"Why?"

I explained the situation to him and he kept saying "Mhmm"

"Then just stay there, Shin-chan!"

Th-this guy...

"I don't want to..."

"Aww... Shin-chan's embarrassed. Don't worry though, I'll tell the senpais"

"Good, thanks by the way"

"Sure! Anything for you Shin-chan!"

I ended the call and I thought back to what I realized. Why did Takao sound upset when I told him about the situation? Is he.....jealous?

"Midorima?"

Akira looked at me, her voice full of concern. I guess it was because I was spacing out.

I nodded my head but she still seemed unconvinced. I kept pondering about the reason on why Takao is...jealous. I kept on thinking about the reasons why he's jealous until my mind stopped on one.

'He likes Akira'

No...impossible....

Well, there is a possibility but....

"Taro-pon, are you really okay?"

Akira now looked more concerned than ever. She looked at me and I just shrugged.

"I'm just thinking about something"

"Okay..?"

She sighed then continued to stare at me.

"What?"

"Nothing"

She looked away immediately as I gave her a funny look. What's wrong with her?

I sighed as I got back to thinking as a loud crash interrupted me. Akira then held my sleeve tightly. She was curled up into a ball as she looked down. I noticed that she was trembling. Is she scared?