Lesson 13: Interrogation

Here I am at Midorima's house. I decided that I should just get out of his life. Once and for all. There's nothing I can do anyway. He also told me to leave him alone,right?

I heaved out a sigh as I placed my clothes in different bags. When I finished packing, I sat on the bed and ruffled my hair.

WAH.....Midorima I hate you but I still love you. You're an idiot. An idiot. You pursue someone you love very much and they just intend to use you. That's not like you to not learn from past experiences.

I stood up and stretched my arms. "I guess I should leave now"

How many months has it been, anyway? In just one month I became attached to him. Not like it matters now. The two of us....live in different worlds. As in REALLY different worlds. He's an idol and I'm just a normal girl, what do you expect?

I got all my bags and exited the room. I closed the door with my foot and carried them to the front door. I placed the key card on a kitchen counter and wrote a note.

'Hi

I'm going to move out now. Thank you for everything. I hope you can take care of yourself.

-Akira'

I walked over to the front door and took a deep breath. The staff here will help me take my stuff downstairs and they said they'd be here in 5 minutes.

I checked my watch and my eye twitched when I learned that it has already been past the said time.

"Where are they...?"

I sighed and mustered all the strength in my arms to carry everything. I opened the front door and stepped outside after I locked it.

I widened my eyes when I came face-to-face with someone I was hoping to see......not.

"Midorima...?"

He looked at the bags I was carrying and sighed.

"Where are you going?"

He gave me a stern look as he crossed his arms.

"I..uh...I'm moving out" I replied as I stared back at him. He pulled the bags away from me and carried them all.

"I'm not allowing you to leave without my permission"

I glared at him and got the bags from him "Excuse me but...you don't have the right to tell me what to do."

He lifted me up from the ground and I tried to make him let me go.

"Hey! Put me down!!"

He ignored me and unlocked the door. He opened it and dragged the bags inside. He placed them in the living room as he threw me towards the couch.

"Hey! Be more gentle, you idiot!"

He took a seat beside me and adjusted his glasses "Why were you trying to move out?"

"Umm...."

"You know that you are still my Home Tutor, right?"

"Yes...but..."

"You shouldn't run away from your duties like that, do you understand me?"

"I know...but..."

"I won't accept any reason"

An irk mark appeared on my head as I pinched his cheeks "Let me finish!"

"You're the one who asks the questions yet you don't even let me answer!" I said as I pulled his cheeks sidewards "Shtop ith! (Stop it!)"