Lesson 15-a: Happiness

Happiness is something felt, shared and most importantly-

"Shin-chan I'm tired!!" Takao-kun said with a groan. Midorima just let out a grunt and I....just yawned. It had been 22 minutes ever since we left my apartment.

We're near a park cafe and Takao-kun parked the rickshaw in front of it.

"Don't complain when we've reached the destination, Bakao"

Midorima exclaimed as he got off. Takao-kun kept pestering him as I heaved out a sigh. I quickly climbed off the rickshaw and me, being the most careful person in the world, slipped.

"Eek!"

"Akira/Akira-chan!" the two of them said as they held my arms, stopping my fall.

"Thank you....." I said as I stood up properly.

That was close........

Midorima sighed and hit my head. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes and I looked at him "What was that for?!"

"It's for being clumsy," he said and mumbled the next part softly "and making me worry..."

Unfortunately, Takao-kun and I heard so we nudged him with our elbows.

Takao-kun grinned and I just smirked at him.

"Taro-pon is worried about me?" I said while clinging to his arm, much to his annoyance.

"I-I didn't say that, you know" he exclaimed while blushing.

I cupped my cheeks and cooed at him "Taro-pon is so cute~"

Takao-kun chuckled and looked at me "Akira-chan, you're out of character"

"But it's true, isn't it?" I said while crossing my arms "Midorima Shintarou is cute"

"Hah, cute" someone said from the cafe entrance. I looked at the person who said that and widened my eyes "Miyaji-senpai?!"

He was wearing an orange apron and some sort of uniform underneath it. On the apron the words, 'Shutoku Cafe' were written.

"Shutoku Cafe?" I asked curiously.

I wonder what that is....

"It's a cafe organized by Mi-"he cleared his throat and smiled at me "It's a cafe organized by the school for students who wish to have part time jobs"

I gaped at him and nodded my head approvingly "Miyaji-senpai is very knowledgable. I'm so proud of him. He's finally growing up"

"What's that supposed to mean, Akira?" he asked me in a scary tone. I bowed deeply and faked tears "I-I'm so sorry.."

I sniffed and Midorima glared at Miyaji-senpai. The blond head then hurriedly placed a hand on my shoulder and sighed "I didn't mean to make you cry"

"Miyaji-senpai is so scary...." I said while my fake tears welled up in the corner of my eyes.

"A-Akira-chan, stop crying! Please!" Miyaji-senpai said with a worried look on his face.

I looked down and smiled to myself. I then burst out laughing and the three of them gave me funny looks.

"Akira-chan? Are you crazy now?" Takao-kun asked me with a snort.

I wiped the fake tears from my eyes and smirked "I'm not crazy!"

Midorima adjusted his glasses and held my hand.

"Baka...." he muttered under his breath. I smiled at him and tightly gripped his warm hand.