Lesson 15-b: A Teacher's Feelings

We were at a-

An open and grassy field?

"Taro-pon, what are we doing here?" I jumped out of the rickshaw and I heard music playing. There was a stage and the spotlights lit up. The speakers played a song and I could tell that it was written by a professional composer.

"Midorin~" someone called from up the platform.

"Momoi" Midorima greeted the pink head and I stood there in shock.

I looked back and forth at the two of them and squealed.

"Kya~ It's Momoi Satsuki!!! Taro-pon, it's Momoi Satsuki from the Generation of Miracles!"

The Generation of Miracles was a group of basketball prodigies and a band formed by 7 idols. I was in Junior high when they first debuted.

They were my favorite band but unfortunately, they disbanded and moved on to each of their solo careers.

"Oh, Midorin's girlfriend is a fan?" she asked teasingly. Midorima gripped my hand tightly and coughed while looking away.

I chuckled at his cuteness and a person tapped my shoulder.

"Ano....."

I jumped back in surprise as my green orbs met a pair of sky blue ones.

I covered my mouth as I tried not to scream. Kuroko Tetsuya, the cutest member of the Generation of Miracles was right in front of me.

"Kuroko, where did you come from?" Midorima exclaimed as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"I've been standing here for a while now" he said with a faint smile.

I smiled at him and held out my hand "My name is Kamui Akira, I'm....a fan.."

I felt my face heat up as he kissed the back of my hand "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kamui-san"

Midorima watched Kuroko kiss Akira's hand and he felt something in his chest. He wanted to beat Kuroko up right here, right now.

He clenched his fist as he tried to keep his composure. Unfortunately, Momoi noticed the dark look in his eyes. The pink head giggled and looked at Kuroko. The raven haired male leaning on the rickshaw was snickering when he saw Midorima's expression.

They made eye contact and Momoi mouthed 'good job' to him.

Kuroko-kun released my hand and I felt Midorima's grip on my other hand getting tighter.

"Taro-pon, what's wro-" I turned around and was cut off when he suddenly pecked me with those soft lips of his.

Momoi-san squealed and Takao-kun was busy taking pictures. He pulled away and blushed, realizing what he just did.

I stared blankly at him as he looked away.

"Taro-pon....are you jealous?"

He froze and I knew that I hit the nail on the head. I wrapped my arms around his waist and stood on my toes. I kissed his nose then flashed him a bright smile.

"Taro-pon is jealous~" I said in a singsong voice.

"W-What are you talking about? You idiot, I'm not jealous" he said as he glared at me.

"Oh, what do we have here?" someone said from behind me.

That voice...!

"Sei!!" I hugged Sei tightly and he smirked "Did you miss me?"

"Yes! I did!!"

Everyone gave us funny looks, especially Midorima.

"Sei and I are childhood friends" I explained to them and Akashi pulled back "Our parents are close friends"