Lesson 2: Living Together

I watched Akira as she looked down, still flustered. I smirked and poked her head playfully. I wonder how many times I smiled today because of her? She looked at me then began to turn red again. She must have noticed because she looked away from me and tried to find something to do.

This girl is..she's different. Girls will be all over me when I did those kind of things to them. They'd be swarming around me like bees to honey. That is also the quality I noticed in her and that quality helped me in choosing her as my Home Tutor. I smiled to myself as I thought of something great.

"Aki-sensei, what would you like for dinner?"

She looked at me with wide eyes and still had that blush on her face. How long can this girl blush anyways?

"What did you just call me?"

"Aki-sensei"

She scoffed then started to laugh. She kept rocking back and forth while holding her stomach. Her laugh is...kind of surprising. It was loud and a little high-pitched. It certainly doesn't fit someone quiet like her.

"Are we on a nickname basis now?" she asked, wiping tears from her eyes.

"No, its only normal for a student to use that on her teacher."

She smiled at me and tilted her head. That smile is cute and lady-like. I quickly reached for my phone then took a picture of her. She was shocked that I did that because she closed her eyes after the flash.

"What did you just do?"

"Nothing, just taking pictures of my teacher"

I smirked at her as she pouted. 

"Oh, and Aki-sensei"

"What?"

"What would you like for dinner?"

She looked at me, her face beaming. 

"You can cook?"

"No, of course not, we'll have the cooking staff do that for us"

She stared at me then stood up. She tied her hair into a ponytail then rolled her sleeves all the way to her elbow. She looked like an ideal girl when she did that. The crazy, athletic and dumb type. She isn't dumb though. Just...plain genius.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to make dinner of course"

I looked at her then adjusted my glasses. Here comes Midorima Shintarou's piercing gaze. I stared at her intently then noticed her shoulders slump a bit.

"No, I told you, the cooking staff will do that"

She ignored my remark then walked to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator then pulled out various ingredients. I stood by the kitchen counter in front of her as she started to chop vegetables.

This girl is skilled. She was chopping the vegetables so quickly and perfectly. She looked up at me and simply smiled. If anyone were to see this, they would think that we were a newly married couple.

I looked at her face and noticed that she looked...beautiful. The natural beauty type. Her skin was flawless and smooth. She had those beautiful eyes that looked like contact lenses. She had a slightly pointed nose and soft pinkish lips.

"Is there something wrong?"

That question snapped me back to my senses and she looked at me, her face full of concern. Was I staring at her?!

"N-Nothing's wrong.."

"How come nothing's wrong when you've been staring at my face for a minute now?"