Lesson 12: A Revelation

Lesson 12:

"I want some ICE CREAM..."

I exclaimed as I opened the fridge. Unfortunately, said snack was not found. I stomped my foot and crossed my arms. I then closed the refrigerator rather forcefully for it made a 'BAM' sound.

It was now 9:30 pm. Midorima is still not home and I still have nothing to do. What is that green head doing?! Two hours have already passed by ever since he left.

Takao also left an hour ago so I have nothing to do.

"I'll just buy from the convenience store in the building..."

I mumbled as I put on a jacket. I then got my purse and texted Midorima.

To: Midorima Shintarou

From: Akira

I'm going to buy ice cream. So if you need me, I'll be in the convenience store...

I'm taking the spare key with me

I sighed then placed my phone back into my purse. I then got my wallet and key card from my room. I put on my shoes then stopped out into the hallway. I locked the door behind me and made my way to the lobby.

AFTER 5 MINUTES...

I silently ate a vanilla soft serve as I took a seat on one of the chairs. I then got out my phone and played games on it.

"Urgh...."

I played Flappy Bird for a while and am now getting a little frustrated. I already finished my ice cream and had nothing better to do so I played this very hard app about a bird trying to avoid some Mario pipes.

After a million times, I still couldn't get even 30 points. Just a minimum of 10...I've always wanted to throw my phone away whenever I play this game.

I then glanced at the clock on my phone and gasped. It was now 10:25. Whew, I stayed here for a pretty long time...

I then placed my stuff inside my purse and exited the convenience store. I made my way to the elevator and went up the 7th floor. I walked over to Midorima's room and unlocked the door.

"I'm home~"

No answer. I sighed then removed my shoes. Is he not here yet?

I then heard some muffled sounds coming from the library. I walked over to it and saw that the door was closed. I turned the knob and it was unlocked. I opened it and saw the most dreadful sight.

I clenched my teeth as Midorima looked at me. The girl he was kissing then stared at me too.

"Ah...s-sorry to interrupt..."

I muttered out loud as I looked down. I heard Midorima call for me but I just ignored him. I then ran towards the door, wore my shoes and hurriedly made my way to the elevator.

When I reached the lobby, I dialed Fumi-chan's number. The phone rang for a few times until she picked up the call.

"Moshi, moshi?"

"Fumi-chan....."

I rushed outside the building then leaned against the wall.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yes...."

"What's wrong, then?"

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"What? Anything! Ask me anything!"

"Can you please pick me up in front of Midorima's building?"