Lesson 1: Me? A Home Tutor?!

Author's Note

Hey, everyone! MAKING THE COVER IS REALLY HARD. I don't even know what to put there..

So, in the meantime please enjoy this and tell me what you think

P.S. The cover will be available soon

Shii-chan

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Kamui Akira, 16 years old and the smartest student in Shutoku. Despite all my efforts, I am still in these boring classes, especially Calculus. I hate the class so much I just want to flip my table, exit the room and sleep in the garden. Of course,I can't do that. It would go on my personal record and on my class certificate. Hah... right now they're discussing about LOVE in the current class meeting. I think its about the upcoming LoveFest because Valentine's Day is near. Either way, I just want to throw up every time I hear that word.

Suddenly, the sliding door opened rather forcefully and came in a panting student. All of us heard screams from the hallway and the boy immediately went inside and locked the door behind him. All the girls squealed, and I just sat there, eyes wide open. I can't believe it! The idol Midorima Shintarou is in the same room as the rest of us. I quietly bonked my head and told myself to keep it together.

Are you wondering about what I said when I want to throw up when I heard the word LOVE ? Is it because I love this person but refuse to use the word? Well, I don't actually love him. I just like him because he's successful. Just so you know, like and love are two different things! Gulp, how many times did I mention love?

Midorima Shintarou bowed to the teacher and stood in front of the class.

"I am looking for a girl named Akira, Kamui Akira."

The class became quiet and all of them turned to me. I ignored them and looked behind me. That's where I noticed that I was seated at the very back. I looked at them and then to Midorima. I pointed to myself with a questioning look and the teacher nodded. I slowly stood up then walked up to Midorima. I adjusted my black glasses and looked at him, trying not to freak out.

"Are you Kamui Akira-chan?"

I nodded, scoffed and silently giggled. Akira-CHAN? I haven't heard that in a while. I covered my mouth and continued to giggle. What came next? I don't even know. All I remembered was that he held my shoulders and looked at me in the eye, his face just inches away from mine. I felt my face heat up as he hugged me tightly to his chest.

"I am glad you are here. I thought that I went to the wrong room."

"Do you have any business with me?"

"Yes, actually, I have a proposal for you. "

I pulled away from his hug and looked at him.

"What....?"

He lifted my chin and the girls squealed. He then quickly pulled my face to his and kissed me gently on the lips. My eyes widened and I felt myself blushing. MY FIRST KISS!!!!!

He pulled away and whispered in my ear. "Be my Home Tutor."

His hot breath tickled my ear and I felt my face blush even more. He then walked over to my seat and got my bag.

"Sensei, I'll be taking Kamui-san with me now. I assume that she is finished with everything correct?"

The teacher sighed then nodded silently. The girls were shooting daggers at me right now. I ignored them and glared at Midorima. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and smirked. He walked over to me and lifted me up from the ground like a princess.