Science group presentation

The animals we choose for each circle from the Animal Kingdom are-
The Salamander, which is an Amphibian.
The Australian King Parrot, which is a Bird.
The Spanish Mackerel, which is a Fish.
The Australian Fur Seal, which is a Mammal.
and the Saltwater Crocodile, which is a reptile.
]
Question 1
Living things are classified into 5 kingdoms. These kingdoms are-
Animalia
Plantae
Fungi
Protista
And Bacteria.

Question 2
The animal kingdom has animals with backbones: these are called vertebrates; and animals without backbones: these are called invertebrates.

Question 3
5 types of vertebrates are amphibians, birds, fish, mammals and reptiles. Examples of these vertebrates are sharks, sting rays, dogs and penguins

Question 4
Animals without backbones, known as invertebrates. Are black widow spiders, snails, squids, silverfish and silkworms. There are many others but there are 5 main types of invertebrates. Protozoa, Annelids, Echinoderms, mollusks and Arthropods.

Question 5
The plant kingdom is divided into 2 subgroups. These subgroups are flowering plants and Non flowering plants.

Question 6
Green plants contain chlorophyll so they can make their own food since most plants can't move. Plants that have chlorophyll need substances as chlorophyll and water to survive like us humans, we need water and food to live our lives too.

Question 7
The green colour called chlorophyll found in a plants leaf, together with sunlight allows carbon-dioxide and water to be combined to make food. This process is called photosynthesis.

Question 8
Fungi are not green because they don't contain chlorophyll. Fungi do not make their own food, they feed on vegetation and animals matter.

Question 9
Protists are simple animals and are made up of one cellulose.

These are answers to a worksheet that involves science Ta da
Baka out

Liv«