Love in life (rant)

Love, a thing that we'll all experience. Whether it be temporary or continuous, all of us have gone through some version of love; some examples being when you love your family, relatives, significant, or even objects. But I'm just gonna share my story about it.

I love everything and everyone, I love their existence in this world but that doesn't mean I love them completely. Most people love things that make them happy which makes sense but I'm one of the few people that love things that make me sad. For example, I love rethinking memories between me and my ex because even if it ended in a sad way with a sad result afterward, we eventually found ourselves being close friends that can talk to each other freely about anything since our past relationship helped us learn things about each other. Another thing I love is getting to see someone that makes me happy. For example, with my long distance relationship, our parent(s) and busy daytime schedules limit the times that I get to text or FaceTime each other so whenever I get to FaceTime him, I get happier inside regardless on how I act towards him. Another example, I love whenever I get to see my brother since him being in college in a city that's 30 minutes away, I only get to see him on the weekends that he's not busy which is starting to get rare now that he's going into his last year in August and is doing summer school in the opposite side of California (I live near San Francisco while he's going to Los Angeles). Apparently, love can come in different forms, like me and my sister never say that we love each other so we say we hate each other in a sarcastic way to portray that actually do love each other in a rivalry type of way. The difference between two types of love is that some are only temporary while others last forever. For example, the love that I and my ex would talk about could've been enough for us to last forever but different circumstances made it temporary whereas a parent's love for their child lasts forever no matter how badly the relationship may seem. But with that difference between the two loves, there's some that you can't tell how long it will last unless it either ends or you die with that love. For example, I don't know how long me and my long distance boyfriend will last together but if we were to spend our lives together and truly have death temporarily separate us, then that's the result of a long-lasting love while family love is expected to be everlasting since your blood relation or inner relationship with your family will never leave even if there was a small hatred or anger between it. Love doesn't have any limits besides legalities (like how you can't be 18 and making love to a minor) but distance can't stop people from loving each other. 

I basically made this out of boredom and anxiety. I don't love the idea of love since I've been lied to about it for a countless amount of times. But the feeling of being loved never really bothered me. I have a guy that makes as many sacrifices he has to make and I would do the same for him. I'm on my way to truly know what love is and I'm gonna have to say, love is great and it's like a drug addiction that even the most high-quality rehabs can't fix. Find love and love having it because who knows when you'll find that love again.