Science Unfair

Brick and Edd move their machine to they're table and start last minute preparations for unleashing they're project. Across from them Dexter and Blossom have set a football helmet covered in glowing lights on their table.

Brick smirks. "I don't know what they built but it looks really dumb. Our project is going to blow their project out of the water."

"yes in a sense." Edd chuckles glancing at the test sisters. "it appears Mary and Susan have brought a dog to show... I wonder what they made?"

"who cares." Brick huffs. "our project will be the best one from both the team projects and the single projects."

Edd smirks. "you're really excited about this hm?"

"I already told you I don't care about science." Brick frowns. "I only care about beating Dexter in his own game so Blossom will see that I'm not stupid."

"are you trying to impress her or is it more like you feel you need to show her you have changed?" Edd questions.

"a little bit of both." Brick says flustered. "I mean I know she'd probably never look my way... but it would still be something for me to be able to say I beat Dexter at his own game."

Edd nods. "I suppose that's true."

People begin to fill the room looking at the projects.

"time to start showing off." Brick smiles turning the machine on. "this is going to be fantastic."

The judges enter the room and hang around a large table for a bit discussing where to begin. The three judges are Professor Utonium, Bruce Wayne, and another professor from out of town whose name Brick didn't know.

(after some long thought I decided to go with characters that are canon to the cartoon network universe such as Bruce Wayne from the animated batman cartoon that used to air on cartoon network. Because of the batman show and justice league along with Teen titans I have decided that the DC universe is also canon to the cartoon network universe. Just like how adult swim and Toonami have their own universe but are canon to the cartoon network universe.)

The judges decide to start with the single section and then teams they first stop at Dexter's table.

"Blossom." Utonium nods.

"hey professor." Blossom smiles.

"what did you two build?" the older professor asks.

"what I have here is a device which will allow one to expand their perceived environment in order to take in more information." Dexter says fixing his glasses. "in short this allows you to learn things at a much faster rate allowing maximum intake of information. It makes you smarter." He smirks proudly.

"very clever." Utonium smiles. "I will give this project and unbiased 8 if it works."

"of course it does." Dexter pushes his glasses up and puts his hand on a pull cord. "allow me to introduce my newly reformed sister Deedee." He pulls the pull cord and reveals his sister to be standing there. Her usual pigtail style hair done up in a bun. "Deedee... what is the square root of Pie?"

"that is an irrational statement." Deedee says with a smile. "pie cannot have a square root."

Across the room Mandark is astounded by the fact the Deedee is now intelligent. 'wow that is impressive I was sure she would remain dumb and childlike forever because of the cloning but Dexter seems to have found a way to improve the functionality of the brain in order to make her smarter. Maybe he isn't as heartless as I thought.' Then his eyes widen and he watches the judges move over to Brick and Edd's project. 'oh no!'