Time skip

(time skip- Berry puts the device, that communicates between the real world and the void, back together. She communicates with the villains for research purposes. Meanwhile Mandark, Dexter, the rowdy ruff boys and the canker sisters pass the re-form class. =Dexter had to join reform after admitting to hiding his lab and cloning his dead sister= the fusions are frozen in the test sisters lab during this time while they try to work out a way to unfuse the Dexter clone from the fusion and also to destroy a fusion. upon graduation everyone begins their jobs or college.)

(-note- I might come back and do more high school stuff later on I just wanted to move onto some bigger plot points.)

-the rowdy ruff boy's apartment-

Brick sits on the sofa glancing every now and then at the bedroom door. He knows any minute now Butch will walk out with a suitcase on his way to meet Edd at the bus stop to go out of town to study science for 3 months. He frowns. 'Mandark, Dexter, Edd, and Butch got into a really good college in AS square. Susan and Mary said it was a nice place but a bit challenging, so I hope Butch doesn't find it too difficult.'

The door to the room opens and Boomer steps out wearing a white jacket.

Brick frowns. 'and Boomer starts his job today.'

"how do I look?" Boomer asks adjusting the collar on his jacket.

"like a vet..." Brick mumbles with spite. He's been trying to be happy for his brothers but was finding it difficult not to be in a sour mood.

"well technically I'm just an assistant." Boomer replies looking in a wall mirror. He glances at Brick and frowns. "what about your police force thing?"

Brick shrugs. "I don't know... they said they'd call if they wanted me."

"oh..." Boomer sighs and walks over to Brick. "don't worry about it bro I'm sure they'll call eventually."

Brick shrugs. "whatever. Doesn't matter." He grumbles. That was far from the truth because Brick was actually very upset they hadn't called him back this being the reason for his sour mood.

The bedroom door opens and Butch comes out with a suit case. "so... this is goodbye for a while." He mumbles looking at Brick and Boomer. "nice uniform Boomer."

Brick stands up facing Butch with a no emotion expression. "yeah..." he replies simply.

"yeah..." Butch replies back saddened that his brother was in such bad spirits. He moves to the door but before he leaves he turns to Brick and frowns. "good luck with your thing."he smiles a little when he says this.

"you too bro." Brick replies still with no emotion or expression.

Boomer hugs Butch and then Butch leaves carrying his suitcase.

Boomer leaves shortly after Butch does heading for work.

Brick sits back down looks at his phone and then frowns. "I'm happy my brothers are doing what they want... i really am... i just... i just had hoped i would also be getting to do what i wanted, instead i'm stuck at home waiting for a call i probably won't ever receive."

There is a knock on the door which surprises Brick as he isn't expecting company. He gets up and answers the door to find Blossom standing there wearing a CTPD hat. "Blossom?" his word comes out as an almost shocked gasp.

"here put this on." Blossom says hurriedly handing another hat to Brick.

"CTPD? Cartoon town police department?" Brick stares at the hat still shocked. "but they never called me?"