Naming

"no." Brick growls. the three brothers have taken their conversation outside the test home because Brick gets furious when he's angry.

"please listen Brick." Boomer says. "we need to go back and look at the cavern."

"then we'll go! We don't need help from the girls!" Brick growls. "why is it when we run into something you two always suggest we ask for help!? We don't need it. we have abilities just the same as them we can handle it."

"Brick." Butch frowns. "I don't want to risk it... did you see how many of those things were down there?"

"yeah I did." Brick gets up in Butch's face now. "you know we've fought things way bigger than those things before. We're just as powerful as the girls are but you two always act like we're weak. What is your deal?"

"we aren't weak Brick." Butch mumbles. "and I never said that..."

"we don't know what is down there Brick." Boomer frowns. "we don't even know what these things are. they might have abilities far more then we can handle."

"we've never confronted them face to face Brick." Butch frowns. "for all we know these thing could be able to mimic us and our powers. And if that happens..."

"we'd be outnumbered by ourselves..." Boomer frowns finishing Butch's sentence.

-inside the test home lab-

"alright test subject number one." Mary says holding up a clip bored. "we'll need to figure out whom this creature has mimicked and make a comparison between the two." She looks at Edd. "who would you say this thing looks like? Do you have any idea?"

Edd is too busy watching the creature act crazy in its glass container so he doesn't hear Mary.

"Edd." Susan says louder.

Edd shakes his head and looks over at the Test twins. "sorry what?"

"who is this person?" Mandark repeats the question pointing at the creature.

Edd glances back at the creature and puzzles with his hand on his chin. "well it seems to look a great deal like Jimmy... it even has his face brace." Edd replies. "but Jimmy stopped wearing that thing years ago."

"Jimmy?" Susan questions. "who is Jimmy?"

"he's the kid that lives in the psych ward because he's afraid of everything..." Edd replies. "his parents sent him there when he locked himself in a school closet and refused to come out. He was scared of everything always kind of has been. I never really thought it was a big deal but apparently his parents did."

"well we need to review this... Jimmy... do you have any photos of him?" Mary asks.

"hm?" Edd thinks for a moment. "yeah I have a picture of him standing next to Eddy in front of a machine I built out of boxes and string." He digs in his pocket and pulls out a folded piece of paper. "I was keeping it because it was the only good photo I have of Eddy but I guess I don't need to now that we found him."

Mary takes the photo and compares the Jimmy in the photo to the jimmy in the tank. "your right the brace is the same. Other than that it appears just to be a look alike but with no facial features."

"I wonder what would happen if we separate the creature from the brace." Susan mumbles taking notes.

"yes let's try that." Mary nods. She looks at Mandark and then lances around the room. "where did Brick and his brothers go?" she asks noticing they aren't even in the lab anymore.

"they went outside to argue." Mandark replies. "I don't know why but Butch did seem like it was something he didn't want to say while they were in here."