Good Things Come From the Bad

Every account mentioned in this story exists on instagram. GO CHECK THEM OUT.

"ANYA!!" My mother's loud voice startled me out of a peaceful lull. I'd been lazily lying on the couch, bored out of my mind just scrolling through instagram.

"WHAT MA?!" I grumbled and pulled myself off of the couch, making my way into the warm kitchen where mom was pacing back and forth.

"Hey honey. Bad news. Turns out we're gonna have to cancel our trip." She sighed.

"You mean our trip around the world? The one we've had planned for 2 WHOLE YEARS?!" I could feel my jaw clench and my hand turn into a fist.

"It's your dumbass father. I'm sorry honey." She came over and hugged me, calming me down in her arms. My mother's ex-husband was a touchy topic.

"Well, there goes my summer." I sighed.

"We can always take a trip within the United States. " She offered. I smiled at her efforts to improve my mood. She was the best.

"Thanks mom. I'll think about it." I went to my room to tell my internet best friend what happened. I closed the door and signed on to my fan acc, opening a certain groupchat. My mom didn't know I had a fan acc for the Dolan Twins. Hell, she doesn't even know that they exist.

I jumped into my bed and started typing.

Anya: kendalllll i have some news.

I bit my lip, waiting anxiously for a response.

Kendal: Hey bitch! Whats up?

I let out an anxious sigh to calm myself before typing out my story.

Anya: Remember that huge trip around the world i was gonna take this summer?

Kendal: OF COURSE im excited to meet you :)

Anya: turns out my father still has hold on my mother's bank acc

Kendal: oh no

Anya: Yup
Anya: no trip around the world.

Kendal: :'(

Anya: BUT i do get to pick a place inside the u.s to visit.

Kendal: LEMME HELP YOU PICK

Anya: I was just about to ask 😂

I smiled. She didn't even mention the fact that the two of us weren't gonna meet this summer. She was obviously disappointed but she knew that I was probably planning my father's murder so she dropped it.

Kendal: COME TO TEXAS and you can still meet me :)

Anya: shit. I forgot that could be an option

Kendal: im jk
Kendal: where do u wanna go?

Anya: i was thinking LA. I thought maybe i could get some jobs as a photographer or editor and i could maybe start my career

Kendal: Bonus: you have a chance to meet the twins

Anya: yup but now idk what im gonna do 🙃

Kendal: GO TO LA YOU DUMB WHORE

Anya: ill think abt it
Anya: BUT LETS SWITCH TOPICS

Kendal: THE TWINS LATEST VIDEO

Anya: I MISSED THE Q AND A's

Kendal: Ethan's never had long hair in a q & a

Anya: Oh wow that's true

I jumped when a loud ding came from my phone. 'Who's dming me?.'

Anya: gimme a sec just got a notification from insta
Anya: oOF ITS A VERIFIED ACC