Antics

REWRITTEN BUT UNEDITED

"What kind of music do you guys like?" Ethan asked after all of us had settled in the car, squished together.

"Um well, I don't know how to explain it but-" I get cut off by Kendal who slightly leans over and snatches Ethan's phone.

"hEY-" Ethan is silenced by Kendal putting her finger to his lips, motioning for him not to talk. That effectively shuts him up. Grayson and I exchange a look as the two of us stifle our
laughter. Kendal hands Ethan his phone back, quickly moving her finger away from his lips, embarrassed. The notes come out of the speakers and I watch the twins' eyebrows lift in surprise as the music plays.

"Hey girly, whatcha name is?
Ass so fat but that waist so famish." I sing, smirking.

"It's all goody as long as I get a woody." Kendal wiggles her eyebrows suggestively as the four of us dissolve into giggles. 11 year old boys, that's how mature we are.

"Okay, KYLE is amazing. How about Kid Cudi?" Grayson asks hopefully.

"Honestly? Not my favorite artist but I do like some of his songs. They're amazing to listen to late at night or while studying." I say.

"Favorite song by him?" Ethan asks.

"Swim in the Light. Because wOW." I say. Ethan taps away at his phone and the song starts blaring in the car. Grayson takes out his phone and opens snapchat's camera.

"You can try to numb the pain but it will never go-o." He records Kendal and I singing it and hisself and Ethan lip syncing and posts it.

"hEY CAM CAN'T YOU GO FASTER I WANNA GO HOME." Grayson whines.

"I don't want a speeding ticket stfu." She says, annoyed. Grayson pouts while me and Kendal burst out laughing. The four of us chilled for the rest of the ride, the last thing I could remember was the sound of laughter.

————while anya slept
"What?" Grayson asked, annoyed. Kendal and Ethan were lightly laughing at him. She pointed to his shoulder where Anya had fallen asleep peacefully.

"Oh." He looked down at her, careful not to wake her. He smiled.

"Oh leave me alone," He groaned at the other two's teasing. "How about we talk about the obvious sexual tension between the both of you?" Their smiles quickly slip off of their faces as their faces both heat up.

"Shut up, Bailey." Kendal mutters. Grayson only smiles triumphantly before taking out his phone and tapping on it. Not much time after, he feels something wet on his shoulder. 'What could that be- oH Anya!' He quickly turns and looks at her face to see silent tears leaking out of her eyes. He makes sure the others can't see before gently using his shirt to wipe her eyes.

•time skip until they reach the apartment•

"ya, nya, Anya." Grayson was lightly shaking me awake.

"Leave me alone I'm tyood." I whined in a sleepy stupor. He chuckled.

"We're here." He said. I opened my eyes, noticing I had fallen asleep on Gray's shoulder. I blushed and quickly lifted my head up. I looked out the window to see a little apartment. Grayson helped me out of the car as I continued to look at the apartment. I quickly take out my phone, ready to document everything. I try to grab my bags from Grayson but he pulls back.

"I'll take this, Anya." He laughs when I just stare at him in annoyance.

"But I don't want to trouble you. I mean I'm grateful enough to be here and just to enjoy my time with you-" Grayson stops my rambling by putting his finger on my lips, copying Kendal's actions in the car. I shut up, my eyes wide. He smirks at his effect on me and takes my bag with him.

the auDACITY.

"Come on, Anya!" He calls, not turning around. I quickly follow him, still silently processing what happened.

I'm shy when it comes to any physical touch. I have an aversion to being touched. When I hugged Grayson at the airport, that was the first time I had willingly done so in months.

As I follow him, I can see some parts of his shirt are darker as if water had soaked the fabric. 'Oh I fell asleep on his shoulder- oh please tell me I didn't cry in my sleep.' I thought worriedly.

Having flashbacks while I was asleep was a normal thing. Although recently it had been getting worse and worse.

I exhaled, pushing it to the back of my head. Grayson notices my silence and turns around. I smile at him to reassure him and he smiles back. He gives me a mini-tour of the apartment before setting my bags down in a pretty big room.

"And this is where you and Kendal will stay." He says with a smile.

"Wait, what about Cam?" I remember the conditions that had been set when we had all planned the trip.

"She's gonna stay in a hotel BECAUSE she wants to." He emphasized his words when he sees me trying to speak. I smile sheepishly. I don't want them giving me special treatment.

"Right I'll leave you to get settled." He flashes me a smile and turns to leave.

"Um wait," I stop him from leaving. "Thanks for um, not asking." I fidget in place. Understanding crosses his face immediately.

"Hey you don't have to tell me but I'm here." He smiled and I give him a genuine smile back. This time he actually left. I sit down on the bed exhaustedly even though the day had just technically started. I decide to keep myself busy so I wouldn't fall asleep.

"HEY KENDAL WHERE YOU AT- oh what do we have here?" I peeked my head out the door to see Ethan and Kendal standing very close to one another.

"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE." They deny at the same time.

"And what is it supposed to look like?" I ask, smirking. They blush and look away from each other.

"She wanted to see my piercing, that's all." Ethan explained.

"Okayy thenn." I said in a sing songy tone, stepping back in the room. I quickly peeked out once more. They still hadn't budged.

"You're still standing really close together though." I said knowingly. They push each other away as I cackle in delight. Kendal pushes me into our room, my laughter ringing throughout the apartment.

———— with gray and ethan
They looked up at each other, smiling at the sound of laughter echoing around the quiet apartment.