Tattoos and James

"I brought the pizza bitches!" Grayson yelled, slamming open the door. I followed him in with a smile. Mrs. C was a very fun woman who liked to tease and somehow had made the two of us laugh the entire time. She reminded me of that stereotypical grandmother.

"The fuck is happening here?" I raised an eyebrow at Kendal and Ethan who had been sitting very close together on the couch.

"I want a tattoo." She announced. So she had been looking at the many tattoos that was on Ethan's body. Okay, surE. She pointed to the small constellation one that he and Grayson shared.

"You want the sagittarius sign on your body?" Ethan asked, confused.

"No, dumbass. My star sign. And yours." She moved her finger to point at me. I could feel my heart swell. She smiled at me, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"I want to get it this week." She announced. Grayson put the pizza on coffee table and sat down.

"Um, won't your mom like, kill you?" I deadpanned.

"Well yeah but it's my body aND I'm old enough." She said, taking her pizza. I sat next to her and copied her actions.

"I'd like to repeat myself. Won't your mom kill you anyways?" I asked again. She was being impulsive and however sweet the tattoo I didn't want her to regret anything.

"Is there a chance y'all can set up something with Romeo?" She ignored me and directed her question at the twins.

"We can see." Ethan responded. Kendal settled into the sofa happily. I rolled my eyes.

"Ding!" The doorbell rang. I looked up at the door in confusion. I didn't think I would be meeting anyone while I was here. I looked at Grayson who smiled. He walked to the door and let the guest in.

"Hello Sisters!" A familiar voice called. Kendal's gaze snapped to mine when he heard. James Charles was here? Kendal quickly grabbed my camera that was nearby and started recording. Damn, that was smart.

"Who are these two gorgeous girls?" He asked. I blushed. Compliments were something I could never accept.

"James, these are the people we invited to the warehouse. This is Kendal and Anya." Grayson introduced us to James.

"Hi James!" We chorused. He walked over to the couch and gave the both of us a hug before falling on to the couch himself.

"This was unexpected." Kendal raised an eyebrow at Ethan. He smiled.

"We wanted to give you guys the option of getting your makeup done with James and maybe even record a video with him." Ethan said. The pizza in my lap lay forgotten. Ethan looked at Kendal's face once more before sputtering out "It's not like you need makeup!".

"Damn straight." Kendal smirked and I shook my head, laughing.

"Yes girls. I would loVE to do your makeup. You have great face structures." James' enthusiastic voice rang out. Again, my face heated up. I could agree with him on one thing. My best friend? Gorgeous. No doubt about it. Me? Not so much.

"I'm down if you're down." Kendal looked over at me. I nodded, smiling.

"Yay!," James clapped. "We'll record tonight!" Now that that matter had been settled, a lull had fallen over us as the conversation flowed. James helped himself to some pizza while mine still sat in my lap.

Kendal glanced over at me and saw that I was the only one who wasn't eating. She glared at me, telling me to eat with her eyes. I smiled, lightly shaking my head no. So what if I wasn't hungry? It's not like could force me- Oh shit she's still glaring. I picked up the pizza and shoved it in my mouth. 'Happy?' I stared defiantly. She smiled, nodded and went back to her pizza.

Okay, maybe I had a slight eating disorder. One I was still recovering from. I was getting better and better but that anxiety attack lingered.

I felt a pair of eyes on me as I turned to face Grayson who was staring at me intently. One look into his eyes and I could tell he had seen the entire exchange.

I looked away. I didn't want him to get to me. One perk for the twins I guess was that after watching their videos for so long and getting to know them through a screen, I trusted them. And that was worrying. Every time I trusted someone, it never ended well. Except for my mother and Kendal.

I knew that if he tried hard enough, he would found out all about me if he wanted to. And that was something I didn't want to happen. Leave the terrible past in the past.

My busy mind was distracted when I heard James clap once more. He had a devilish look in his eyes that worried me.

"Shall we get ready?" He rubbed his hands together evilly. Kendal and I burst out into laughter.

——a few hours later——

"Come in but cover your eyes!" James was instructing both of the twins. He had just finished mine and Kendal's makeup and he wanted some reactions. I grabbed my camera and started filming them.

"James, why?" Both of them groaned at the same time. Creepy ass twin telepathy shit.

"I want some reactions in this video! And you two are perfect!" James walked up to them and led them to sit next to us. "Now keep your eyes closed!" He yelled. The camera that was recording was fixed so now everyone would fit in on screen.

"Okay, so now I have two sisters that have joined me to react to these two gorgeous girls. On the count of three!" James explained to the camera and clasped his hands together.

"Sure." Grayson said.

"Okay." Ethan said.

Cue the eye rolls from Kendal, James and myself at their lack of excitement. Kendal and I did the talking with eyes thing and at the same time, slapped the twins' arms.

"WHAT?" They cried out. The three of us giggled.

"Be more excited!" I said, giving Ethan a light shove. Not to be outdone, Kendal shoves Grayson.

"Okay Okay! Let's redo that!" Ethan said. He sounded annoyed. The three of us sat and stared at the camera with shit eating grins.

"Oh- oh boy! I can't wait to see these two!" Grayson's voice held a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah man! James, we-we better fall off of our chairs!" Ethan had the same voice. There was a pause before all 5 of us dissolved into giggles.

"OKAY! We're getting nowhere! I'm gonna countdown now!" He looked at Kendal and me for confirmation. We gave him a little nod.

"Okay ready? 3... 2... 1!" He clapped and the twins' eyes opened.

"Oh wow!" Grayson grabbed hold of my shoulders to get a better look at me, Ethan doing the same to Kendal.

"Great job James!" Ethan said. They continued to stare at us. I blushed, not used to such long, silent periods of eye contact. I could see James still had a shit eating grin on his face. Oh god, he could tell I was embarrassed but he was taking it the wrong way.

"So now you're gonna take them-" James started but I didn't let him finish.

"NO. Shut it James." He looked over at me, a twinkle in his eyes. Everyone else around me looked confused and I let out a sigh. After that, James finished filming and turned off the camera.

Our first day in LA was now over and it had been almost everything I hoped it would be.

A/N: oh hello it's me :)) James was gonna make the twins take these two chicks on a date haH. I'm SUCH a bad writer I stg I'm sorry that I came back with a filler chapter.