After the Call

EDITED

this takes place after the phone call in the previous chapter from grayson's and ethan's perspective
------

"What could that guy have done?" Grayson asked Ethan.

"I don't wanna jump to conclusions but he must have done some really bad shit. A restraining order and therapy?" Ethan said.

"Hopefully this trip will take her mind off of her problems." Grayson said, worried.

"Well, that's our goal. We show them the best 10 days of their lives." Ethan said, holding out his fist. Grayson bumped it with own.

"What the hell was that? Why did we just fist bump?" Grayson asked, running a hand through his hair annoyedly.

"Hey boys, don't you wanna come help with the tickets?" Cam called. Ethan and Grayson plastered fake smiles on their faces.

"Of course!" Ethan said and the two went to the couch. "Also, stop fixing your hair, you do it too often."

Grayson rolled his eyes and grabbed the computer from Lisa and sat down right next to Ethan.

"What are you two doing?" Sean said.

"Buying the tickets, duh." Grayson said typing.

"Boys, no. We're paying for this." Lisa said, crossing her arms. The twin's manager leaned forward, watching with a smile.

"Sorry mom, nope. We got this. It was our contest, they're our fans. We're paying." Grayson took out his credit card.

"No, we talked about this. We're paying." Lisa said. Cam grabbed the computer from Grayson and handed it to Sean.

"We want to upgrade the tickets to first class." Ethan said.

"Yeah, thats why we wanna pay." Grayson explained.

"Oh, that's why? You should've brought this up before." Lisa was surprised.

"How about we pay for an economy ticket and you two pay for the upgrade?" Sean said.

"That's fair." Ethan said, Grayson nodding in agreement. Both twins sat next to their dad and bought the tickets.

"Are you gonna tell the girls about their upgrades?" The manager asked. Ethan and Grayson smiled at the same time.

"Nope."