LA?

I walked into the apartment as Ethan tossed the keys on to the counter. I carefully placed the bag of açaí bowls on said counter.

"Go get Kendal. We'll eat breakfast together." He shooed me in the direction of our room. I rolled my eyes and walked into the room, being careful to close the door. I needed to tell Kendal about what had just happened.

"Are you awake?" I nudged the limp body that was on the bed. She groaned.

"Yes." She said reluctantly. I grinned and kicked her. She sat up with an evil glare. I snickered at her expression.

"I need to tell you something." I cut off whatever she was about to say. She shut her mouth when she realized I wasn't playing around.

"What?" She sat up straight.

"While I went to get breakfast we ran into some fans. They were really sweet and they wanted to take pictures with me. While they were doing this. I felt like I was being watched." I bit my lip when I was finished, watching her face for a reaction.

"Normally I would say don't worry about it but there's a reason why you're saying this." She rubbed her face tiredly, looking straight at me. I remained silent, nodding.

It would be absolutely fine if someone was staring. I mean, a group of teenagers making a commotion over two other teenagers. Anyone would be curious.

The only difference was that my body immediately reacted. This person who was staring wasn't just staring, they were staring with some sort of intent.

Kendal sighed.

"Let it go for now. We're in LA and your father and that creep are back in Mass. You'll be fine." She said, getting off of the bed.

"Yeah. I won't let this ruin my vacation." I smiled to reassure her. She gave a tentative smile back.

"Come on, we got breakfast." I told her as I left the room. I walked over to the kitchen where the twins were already at.

•••

Grayson had gotten ready while Ethan and I went out. I greeted him and sat down on the plush seat at the table, grabbing an açaí bowl.

Ethan walked over to the small speaker that was nearby and plugged his phone into it, soft music floating throughout the apartment.

"Hey Anya," Grayson began and I nodded to show him I was listening. "How about we give you and Kendal a tour of LA today?" He asked with a smile. I nodded, this time in agreement, spoon still in my mouth as Kendal walked in.

"Hey Gray, Ethan." Kendal nodded at the two. They exchanged hellos.

"What did you just agree to?" She asked, directing her attention to me.

"These two want to give us a tour of LA." I said, continuing to eat. Açaí bowls were weird. They tasted good but were cold as hell. Not really ideal for a breakfast.

"Ooh! That sounds like fun!" Kendal exclaimed. She perched herself on the seat next to me.

"You two better take me to a beach." I pointed at them with my spoon. They looked at each other.

"Sure. Just remember to bring beach stuff." Grayson shrugged. I nodded. The rest of breakfast time was filled with conversation about where they would take us and stupid jokes.

•••

"You know, I've gotten used to this room already." Kendal said as she jumped on to the bed. I hummed in agreement.