chapter eleven

Cordelia didn't know what to do with herself. She was sad. She went to work, slept, tried with Opal to break whatever magic it was holding her and Stefan apart. Her life was kind of back to the way it was.

But she didn't want that. She wanted to be knocked out just so she could see Stefan and see more places that held a place in his heart. She wanted that thumping feeling in her heart when she was around him.

It'd been weeks since she last spoke to him. She missed Stefan. She had feelings for him. It was clearer now that they'd been apart for a while.

Opal came in, looking at her friend with a sad expression. She wanted to help her, but Silas was too strong of magic for her to even try.

"Hey." Cordelia looked over with her eyes, not moving from her position on her bed.

"Hi." She sighed

"Come on, you've got to get up. You can't live like this." Opal said.

Cordelia sat up suddenly, swinging her legs over and her feet hit the floor. Her hands clasped together as she held them against her chin.

"You don't get it. I can feel his pain. I feel his struggle to breath. I feel him die. All I want to do is pull him out and be with him. But he's so far away, and the only way I can see him is when he dies over and over again. Now I don't even have that." Her voice was shaking.

"I don't care about whatever universe tethered bullshit. Even without that, we had something. And because of some damn doppëlganger I can't even see him again. And he's stuck in a safe with no idea where I am." Cordelia began to cry.

"Opal, I don't know if I can live without him. I may be exaggerating, but he's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. I live forever, and if I have to live forever without having met him in real life, I might as well not live at all." Cordelia stared at her friend with a tear soaked face, the plead clear in her eyes.

Opal sat next to you and took her into her arms. She truly felt the pain of her friend. She couldn't begin to imagine what she was feeling.

Opal wanted to do whatever she could to help her friend.

So later that day, Opal cast a spell. It almost took all of her strength, but she managed to do it.

With the magic she conjured up, she put it on the safe Stefan was locked in. And by the next time someone was within the area, a sudden pull would pushed them towards it.

***

Yes it's short lile the usuals, but I promise that the last chapter should be extra long :) thank for reading this ff :) and for loving it, it means the world♡