Tumblr//Jonah

Thx for 900 reads, it's unbelievable💕
---------------------
I toss and turn in bed as the heat of the night climbs through my window. The mixture of heat and the two *cough* four *cough* bags of chips I had make me feel like I'm gonna be sick. I can almost feel my stomach turning and gurgling. Ew. I hesitate for a minute and then decide to call him. It's three in the morning, but it's worth a try.

It takes three rings but I eventually hear his voice that sounded groggy and laced with confusion. "Babe, I'm sorry I woke you up but I don't feel goooood. You're the only person that makes me feel better." I whine quietly, sounding like a little kid as I cry from the stomach ache. I hear the line go dead and worry. No answer. Maybe he's just too tired.

After trying to fall sleep for ten minutes and may I add, making no progress, I heard a key in the main door to my house. The only other person to have a key to my house is him, and whoever found the key I lost somewhere in New York. Hehe. I try to get up but wince from the pain that shoots through my stomach. "Babe...babe, calm down, I'm here" He says while sitting beside me on the edge of my bed. I curl into a ball as he holds me. "Come on let's get your mind off this" He says while picking me up gently and taking me downstairs while dragging my blanket behind us.

He plops me down on the couch which makes me smile. He sits down next me and guides my head to rest on his shoulder. The blanket draping over us. I seriously love this boy. He dug through my couch cushions and found the remote. "What movie babe?" He asks as the light from the tv illuminates my room. "High school musical!" I shout out happily as I act like a kid. "Are you su-" He begins "3!" I add in the middle of his sentence. "Fine" he grumbles as I poke his cheek. "You know you wanna" I say as I keep poking. A small smile creeps onto his face. "You're too adorable" he laughs as I join in.

The pitter patter of the rain on the window starts as he  turns on the movie. After the movie starts my stomach stops gurgling and I feel a bit better. I look up at Him to see him looking at me. "I'm so happy I have you" I say while stuck in a daze. "I think I'm the lucky one here y/n " he says while kissing my forehead. I soon look back at the tv to see Troy and Gabriela on the school roof singing about having this dance. He sings along with them as I get up and pretend to dance. "Caught you red handed! You cannot say you don't like the movie if you know the words to at least one song!" I jokingly accuse him. "I bet you we could do that" he says while he looks at the screen to see them dancing in the rain. "Let's go then" I say happily while I grab his hand. He gets in front and leads me outside. The rain instantly starts pouring harder and as the sun perfectly begins to rise through the now thin clouds. He drags me into the middle of the road with him and he takes my other hand. "May I have this dance?" He says with a fake British accent as I laugh. "You certainly may." I say, not even bothering to embarrass myself with the accent that'll somehow sound Spanish. He starts to lead me as we dance and laugh happily with each step. He sings the song perfectly as I look into his eyes. The sun shining on us. He twirls me around and we smile as happy as can be. He looks into my eyes and at that moment all I know is that I love this boy. "I'm in trouble" He says as we keep dancing. "What, why?" I ask concerned. "I'm falling for you more and more everyday,I'm in love with you y/n y/l/n and something tells me I always will be" He says as we stop dancing and he puts his hand softly on my cheek. My hair drenched and our faces shining in the sun, I only think to say "I love you too, and that's a promise" and with those things said he pulls me close in his arms and kisses me. A kiss that makes the world not only stop but spin faster at the same time. The kiss keeps going as the rain pours down and we smile as we kiss. Words seeming overrated as what we have is so much more than that. He and I have love and in the end, that's all you need.