I love you//Corbyn

"This movie is so cheesy" I whisper quietly while I look over to him who's laughing hysterically at the pick up lines being used on the screen. "Babe, why are we even watching this?" He says in between the laughter coming from his mouth. "Wanna duck out of here?" He says while grabbing my hand gently. "Gladly" I say while smiling as we jump out of our seats.

We had made it out of the movie theatre and the second we could feel the cold night air we began to laugh. The laughing traveled through the air as it continued to grow louder. "That movie-" He starts saying as we walk farther away from the movie theatre. "Was amazing" I interrupt sarcastically. "I have better pick up lines then that dude" He states proudly. By now we've made it to the beach which happened to be close to the movie theatre. He grabs my hand by intertwining our fingers and I smile. "Oh really? Let's hear them." I say as poke him on the shoulder with my free hand as he looks down slightly to smile at me and laughs to buy some time. "Very clever indeed" I say with sarcasm as he continues to say nothing while he thinks. "Give me a second" He says, swaying our hands and chuckling. "Are you from Tennessee because you're the only Ten I see" He blares out. I laugh and look away for a second.  "I lost my teddy bear....can I sleep with you instead" He says, coming up with another one while trying not grin. I internally scream. Out of the past five months He and I have been dating. I've just loved him more and more. I laugh out loud and just smile at him. "Babe...I hate to break the news to you but there are no good pick up lines" I look up at him "except mine". He looks at me and smiles. "Oh yeah? Let's see you do better". I chuckle and then look away. "Did you fall from heaven....because your face is messed up" I mumble loudly and laugh. I look at Him and his face was priceless. His jaw had fallen open and I could see the smile on his eyes. "You're gonna get it for that." He says slowly making me nervous. "Oh yeah? What you gonna do about it?" I say while moving my face closer to his and laughing a little but trying not too. "Run" he says and as soon as the words register in my mind I begin to sprint down the sand and feel the mist of the waves hit me as I feel the sand under my shoes that I didn't have the time to take off. I could hear His footsteps and laughter behind me as I smile like crazy. He caught me and tackled me. I laughed as I fell to the sand, Him on top of me. Our eyes found each other and we smiled."you know I was kidding, You're not only super good looking but kind and loving and honestly my favourite human being in the world, ever." I ramble on sweetly and meaning what I say. "I love you" he says quietly while interrupting my ramble. I fell silent. He had said it, the thing I've wanted to hear since I've met him. My eyes sparkled as I replied quickly "I love you too". He smiled wider as he put his hand on my cheek. I could feel the soft sand beneath me as He leaned in and kissed me softly. The kiss seemed to last forever, which is just as long as our love will last too.
------------------
The world must be ending...I actually updated my book!😆😂

I hope you like it!   
For--PrincessKiandra