Official//Zach

"Babe are you sure you want to?" I ask as he writes the tweet. "Of course I do, I love you and the fans do too" He exclaims as he looks at me. Right now we're sitting on the couch together and he decided to announce the we were official, which kinda scared me.

"Ok...." I say while lowering my head onto his shoulder. "I don't want them to hate me though " I say while unwillingly the tears start to glass over my eyes. He looks down at me and lifts up my chin. "I was lucky enough to find and I don't plan on letting you go, if the fans don't support us then they're not real fans babe." He says as he looks into my eyes with his dreamy ones. I kiss him and nod. Holding onto his hand as he types it into the app that almost everyone seems to have. "You ready?" He asks softly as his finger is about to press down on the post button. "As long as I'm with you, I'm ready for everything" I say and kiss him on the cheek. He presses post and now it's official, I'm with the most amazing boy I'll ever know. We love each other and I don't think I could ever be happier.

#yourshipname IS OFFICIAL!Love you @yourusername 💓--------For: @DestinyRodrigoHope you like it! Feedback is welcome😂😊

Love you @yourusername 💓
--------
For: @DestinyRodrigo
Hope you like it! Feedback is welcome😂😊