Love a Surprise//Jack

I'd been waiting for about half an hour when his friend gave me the sign thing that resembled a weird hand gesture. I laughed as I came out from my hiding spot and went up behind my boyfriend. People have me weird looks from all around which cause him to turn. His eyes widened and his smile grew bigger as he saw me. I ran up to him as he wrapped me in a bear hug and spun me around. The crowd filled with 'AWWWWW's' as he kissed me sweetly. His hands grabbed mine as we faced each other and the crowd seemed to disappear. "Surprise" I say happily and he just smiles more. "Eh, not so much" He says which makes me confused as I tilt my head. "my friend over there couldn't keep his mouth shut." I look over to his friend who's scratching the back of his neck and looking anywhere but to me. "Really Dude?" I laugh out not even mad as he smiles at me. My boyfriend looks into my eyes. "It wasn't such a bad thing though" He says and smiles while still holding my hands. "What do you mean?" I ask quietly. "You see y/n, being away from you for so long made me realize how lucky I am to have you, I couldn't even manage a few months without you and now that I thought about it, it's hard to imagine the rest of my life without you." He let go of my hands and bent down on one knee. My hands when straight to cover my mouth as happy tears formed in my eyes. "I love you like I didn't know was possible but the one think I do know is that together we can conquer the world, we will always be changing as people but I want to change as a person with you, I promise I'll hold your hand through the good, the bad, the ugly and I want to be with you no matter what. I promise to love you forever. My friend here may have ruined your surprise but I'm hoping it led to an even better one. Babe, Y/n, will you make me the luckiest man in history... And make me a promise" He  pulls out the box from his back pocket and opens it to reveal a ring. But I didn't even care about the ring. He had asked me to make a promise to him, and that was all that matters. At that point, not being able to say words I took my hands away from my mouth and smiled as a tear fell down my cheek. I nodded rapidly and smiled. He put the ring on my finger and didn't look away from my eyes as he stood up and we hugged like our life depend on it. We rocked back and forth. "I promise to love you forever too" I say as he pulls his head away and smiles at me. His eyes still making the butterflies in my stomach go wild. He leaned In and we kissed and kissed. His friend and the crowd cheered as we held onto each other. I don't know where my life is taking me but I do know one thing, He and I will be together for all of it.
------------
For: @LibertyConley

I personally love this and I hope you do too, feedback?