Crush//Jack

Before second period
"Well maybe you-" My babbling on and on fades into the distance. His brown eyes meet mine for a second and the world stops for just a moment and all I feel is him and I, looking at each other and then he's gone, down the staircase to go to class. My friend looks to where I'm looking to see nothing, nothing but countless people invading the schools main staircase. None of which are him. My feet keep going but, I let my heart stay in that moment for just a little while longer.

Lunch
"Look, it's pointless Kierra, he doesn't like me" I mumble to her, crying on the inside. "You don't know that y/n, He might just be shy?" She says, trying to comfort me. "He's known that I like him for a week" I wail loudly to her in the empty band room "he's had multiple chances to tell me if he likes me, I really like him, I've never felt this way about someone and to tell you the truth the only sign I have of him liking me is eye contact in class...it's pathetic, of course he doesn't like me" I finish with a sigh. "Just wait...maybe something good will happen" She says hopefully to me. "Yeah" I nod quietly, "maybe".
------------
Lolllll school just started and I'm already failing

-*cries*😂😭