Fighting and Making up//Jack

2 months ago
"You ready babe?" I ask as I sling my purse over my shoulder. Jack looks up at me from the couch. He then looks back and sighs. "Can we skip tonight? I'm tired" Jack says with a tinge of annoyance in his voice. I fight back the urge to complain and/or cry. "I have a plane to catch at midnight to go back home and we won't see each other for two months, are you sure?" I ask with a sound of hurt lacing in my voice. "We'll go out when I get back sweetie" falls out of his mouth as he doesn't bother to look up form the tv. "Ok, I guess"

Now
"Look y/n, I've been away on tour for three months and I want to go see my friends. We'll go out tomorrow" Jack says sternly before he closes the door. He got back yesterday and we were supposed to go out tonight but, he cancelled, again. The night went by slowly as I changed into sweatpants and watched spongebob and laughed at Patrick. At around 12:28 in the morning I heard voices outside the front door, it must be Jack. I jump up from the couch and run to the front door. I open the door slightly and before I say something I get cut off by Jack's voice. "She's getting so clingy, I mean I couldn't even get away for one night without her nagging me about it" he huffs as I back away from the door. I fall completely silent. My brain forgetting to tell my lungs to take in oxygen for a second. I hear them say their goodbyes and try to walk but can't. The tears brimming my eyes but refusing to let them out, I stay there and see Jack walk in the door to make eye contact with me. "How long have you been there?" He says worriedly and I then let a tear fall. "Long enough to hear that I'm 'clingy'" I spit out but not with anger, more with sadness. "Well..you have been clingy lately" he says while shrugging. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that wanting to spend one night with my boyfriend who I haven't seen in two months and technically three, was considered clingy" I state, trying not to raise my voice. "OH CALM DOWN Y/N" he shouts suddenly making me flinch. "I'm not the one who yelled" I say, staying as calm as I can. Tears were coming down more frequently. He huffs a laugh at me and I lose it. "WE HAVEN'T SPENT TIME TOGETHER IN THREE MONTHS, I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO SPEND A NIGHT WITH YOU" I yell out taking him by surprise. "I think I made a mistake by coming home tonight" he said, lowering his voice from the last time he spoke. He walks towards the front door and opens it. "And maybe I made a mistake by thinking you actually love me" I say as he walks outside and looks back at me with a look if annoyance . I see a twinge of apology for a second before he slams the door shut. As the door falls closed I fall equally as hard to the floor. Jack running through my mind as I stay curled up in a ball that night. Jack doesn't love me, I keep thinking to myself, over and over. Eventually the sun rises and with it, the sound of cars and planes. I don't move, I can't move. The door opens soon after the sun moves farther up in the sky. Lighting up the world. Jack sees me and closes the door. He comes and lays beside me and pulls me closer to him. I feel his warm breath on the back of his neck and I turn around to face him. He continues to hold me. "I love you now, forever and always y/n, I was stupid to call you clingy, I can't believe the things I said, I will never, ever, take you for granted again." Jack says as he looks into my eyes. I smile at him and the tears stop falling. "Forever and always?" I state as a question while holding up my pinky. He takes his arm that isn't holding me close and locked his pinky with mine. "Forever and always" he confirmed with his smile that makes the world a little brighter.
---------
I hope this is cute enough?
For @avalon40