Special Chapter

This is for NewHopeGurl, my close friend.

Bailey's POV

I was headed to my dorm when I saw James. He received news that his mother was ill and its going to cost them.

''Hey James'' I said

''H-hey B-Bailey'' he said sobbing

I sat beside him rubbing his back to signal him it all was going to be okay.

''Hey, don't worry. It's going to be alright'' I said comforting him

''Thanks a lot 'Bae'ley'' he said kissing my cheek

I froze beside him, being speechless. I didn't have enough time to react. I felt myself being carried and being brought to a room. It had baby blue colored walls, soft black carpet and apparently he paints because he painted space on the roof of his dorm.

''Hope ya like it'' He told

''I don't like it, I love it'' I replied with all the love in my heart

He placed me gently on the bed and he got on top and gave me gentle kisses on my cheeks and lips, it was soft and warm. I felt safe around him. I felt heat rising in me, it caused me to blush and turn away.

''S-Sorry, I didn't mean to. You just looked c-cute'' he said

I couldn't control my body, I pulled him down and gave him a slow, passionate and warm kiss.
He laid beside me and rested his head on the crook on my neck. I gently kissed him on the forehead, and the next thing you know he smiled, and drifted to his dreams.

''I love you James..'' I said before falling asleep

*Outside the door* *Muffled words* ''Hey James, can you help me mo-'' Eren was cut off to see Bailey and James asleep in each others arms. ''Nevermind'' He continued, whispering.

It was One in the evening, we were walking to the cafeteria to buy food, Eren and the others were there, we approached them. Eren gave a smirk and glared at James.

''What?'' He asked tilting his head

''Nothing'' Eren replied with a grin

What I didn't realise that me and James were holding hands. We instantly let go as soon as we noticed. Looking away, blushing.

''Soo... since when?'' Armin asked

''When we met'' I replied

James's POV

I blushed on the word 'When we met' because I remembered seeing her fluffy brown hair and beautiful grey eyes for the first time. She turned to me smiling, I have no idea on what she's thinking about and I don't care. I was with her and that's what I care about.

-After-

We finally finished eating our food that we bought. Me and Bailey went out and sat under a tree, and the 'sight' was amazing. I bought a ring a few weeks ago and I wanted to propose to Bailey.

''Hey Bailey?'' I asked staring at her cute grey eyes as she stared right back at mine.

''Y-yeah James? W-what is it?'' She asked shyly, stuttering

I got up, pulled Bailey up and knelt on one knee and pulled out a small box. I slowly opened it and Bailey's eyes were full of happiness and excitement.

''Bailey, will you be by my side? Be there for me through thick and thin?'' I asked

She paused, fanning her eyes as tears started to roll down her pink flushed cheeks.

''Yes James'' She replied

I jumped in happiness and gave Bailey a warm, tight hug. A short kiss and I held her hand and said:

''I love you so much Bailey''

''I love you too James''

I pulled her for another kiss and a hug. After, I escorted her to her room, before I left she gave me a gentle kiss and said goodnight with a warm smile.
___________________________________________________

A/N Thank you guys for reading this book, I will try and update the other one by tomorrow. Again thank you guys so much for your support.
-M