Chapter Six

Annie's POV

-I can't believe that Eren did that to me, but I probably deserve it because of what I did- I thought to myself

It was sunday and we had school, we had our different classes. Until Science with Mr. Shadis

-RING-

''Alright it's break, eat'' was all he said before leaving

I approached Eren, and it seems like he has a plan. I have to be on guard

''Hey Eren'' I said plainly

''Hey Annie, you busy tonight?'' He asked

''No, I have no plans'' I replied ''I'll be chillin''' I continued

''Oh ok, can I come over?'' He asked

''Yeah sure'' I said

''I'll head over at 3PM?'' He asked

''Okay see you later'' I replied, winking

-After School, 1:00-

Eren's POV

-Only 2 hours left-

''What should I wear?'' I asked

''I think you should wear this'' Armin replied, showing my red t-shirt and blue jeans ''It'll look good for you'' he continued

''Are you sure?'' I asked ''I don't think she'll like it, I think I'll wear this'' I continued, then I showed him my green v-neck shirt and black jeans, paired with blue sneakers.

''You have taste in fashion? I didn't notice'' he said

''Oh, me? No. I got it from Annie, she usually helps me pick what to wear sometimes'' I told him

''Well you should probably get ready'' he said ''It's better if your there early'' he continued before leaving.

So I took a bath, brushed my teeth and all. Then I wore my green v-neck shirt, black jeans and blue sneakers. I also wore my dog tags and a key. Then I went over to Annie's dorm.

I knocked and heard fast movement coming my way, then the door opened. I saw Annie standing there wearing a beautiful blue dress, causing Eren's jaw drop and drool over himself.

''Hey Eren, EREN!'' She said

''O-oh A-Annie...'' I stuttered

''Just the same old you'' she said shaking her head, laughing

''Well you ready?'' I asked

''Yeah let's go'' she said

Then we headed outside, it was so cold that I was shivering all over. So I told Annie that I forgot something, but in reality I just went and got my favorite blue jacket to match my green shirt. When I got back, surprisingly enough Annie didn't notice my jacket, so I went ahead and start of my plan.

We first went to the park, then at an amusement park. We rode the rollercoaster and I was raising my arms, then suddenly Annie grabbed one and hugged it like she was going to die. I never knew my girlfriend who was Annie Leonhardt, was scared of rollercoasters. As it stopped, Annie quickly hopped off and started to pant, I heard her mutter ''I love you ground'' and looked to her feet. So I went over to her and grabbed her hand, then we went and rode the ferris wheel. We saw the whole city, including the Sina University. Then we went to the place I loved to eat with my parents, Shiganshina's Rosters. I knew the place and the owners, so they knew exactly what I would like to order, which to no ones surprise was Chee-Burgs. To my surprise Annie ordered some too, including Caesar Salad, with two iced tea's.

After we ate I took her into an open spot which was private and secluded, I had reserved this for just the two of us before I got to school. The sun is already setting and it was getting dark, it was the perfect moment for this.

''Hey Annie?'' I asked

''Yeah, what is it?'' She answered

''I've wanted to tell you that I love you so much, you mean everything to me, and that you are so perfect. I knew I was blessed the day I met you, and that you were someone special. I loved you since we first met, and I remembered asking if you wanted to be my girlfriend and that you answered yes, almost instantly. I didn't realise enough it until this very moment. Annie,'' I knelt down on one knee ''Will you marry me?''

Annie's POV

Oh.My.Gosh. Eren just proposed to me. I felt like I was going to faint because of this, but I held my ground. Eren was waiting of an answer, so I pulled him up and gave him a slow, passionate kiss. His warm lips were so perfect for the moment.

''Is this enough?'' I asked, giving him a wink

''I love you Annie'' he said

''I love you too'' I replied

He slid the ring into my finger and I say, it looks expensive and it feels expensive. I looked at it in awe and I blushed. Eren noticed, so he carried me bridal way, towards a hotel, he didn't even say a word and got a key. It seemed like he owned the place, until I saw a sign saying 'Founded by the Jaeger's'
We then entered the room, it had a King sized bed and I have to say it's HUGE. Eren pushed me gently but seductively, I blushed but so did he.

''No one to bug us'' he whispered to my ear ''Your mine and mine only'' he continued

He pinned me to the bed and kissed me, I couldn't resist so I hugged and kissed him back. We fell asleep.
(A/N Nothing happened between them)

-The next day-

Eren's POV

I can't believe Annie is now my fiancee and I have to say, I'm one lucky guy. To have a beautiful soon-to-be wife, Mrs. Annie Jaeger, the thought of it made me blush. Then I checked the clock and noticed it was 5AM so I shook Annie gently and kissed her forehead. Then we went to the hotel's restaurant and we got our own spot at the shaded balcony, the view was amazing. This plan of mine perfectly worked out.
We ate our breakfast and check out and headed back to the University.

Annie's POV

If that was Eren's plan, I.Loved.It. He is now my fiancee, which was the best. I can't believe that this was happening to me, out of every girl in this university, I. Annie Leonhardt, was with the best guy you could ever find.
___________________________________________________

Thank you guys for all of your support, and also thanks for reading and voting. As always I hope you enjoyed
-M