Chapter Five

Mikasa's plan was in motion, but Mark knew her plan but Mikasa didn't know. So Mark told Eren Mikasa's plan on how to ruin their relationship, so Eren was secretly looking out for Bertholdt and Mikasa. Soon, Eren saw Mikasa. And he scolded her for trying to do something crazy to ruin his and Annie's relationship.

-After Lunch-

Eren noticed Bailey and James walking outside of the cafeteria, the two sat under a tree. Eren followed, so did Annie.

Annie's POV

What is Eren doing? Where is he going? Then it hit me, I saw James and Bailey. They were headed towards the dorms and Eren didn't follow, I saw Eren head over to where I was watching. So I rushed back inside the cafeteria, catched my breath and acted casual. Eren didn't know I was where he was, I was relieved.

I wanted to talk to Eren about something but I guess it'll have to wait.

''Hey Eren'' I said

''Yeah, what is it Annie?'' He asked

''You wanna hang out at my dorm?'' I asked back?

''Yeah sure'' he replied ''I'll be there after 10 minutes'' he continued

''Don't make me wait'' I said seductively

Eren's POV

I wonder what Annie is up to but I don't really care, as long as I could be with her.

I got myself a baby blue shirt and my dark grey sweatpants. Grabbed myself some slippers and headed over to Annie's. I knocked on the door and AGAIN mesmerized by what I saw. Annie was wearing a spaghetti strap undershirt, which exposed a little more skin that made my body shiver. So I sat down, trying to control my nose from bleeding and succeeded.

''You okay Eren? Are you cold?'' She asked tilting her head, bent down while touching my forehead to check if I had a fever, I looked down to control myself.

''I'm fine Annie'' I looked up at her, and by accident I saw a lot more. I desperately tried not to expose my bleeding nose so I said an excuse to hide. She grinned and knew what I had done. So when I got back she was lying in bed waiting for me.

''A-Annie what are you doing'' I asked

''Oh, you're back? I just wanted to say sorry and this is my way to tell'' she replied seductively

I bit the inside of my lower lip to not embarrass myself infront of her. So I laid down slowly, she forcefully pushed me down and sat on me.

''You're mine tonight'' she said seductively, biting her lower lip

(A/N yet again, please don't think of anything perverted, this book is smut free)

She rested on top of me, nothing ever happened between us. She just pinned me down and she dozed off, but shockingly so did I. Probably because I love her, and that I felt safe.

-2 hours later- (No pun intended)

We sat and talked as soon as we woke up, I saw her warm smile and it was calming. I hugged her gently but passionately, I could feel her hug me back.

We then went to the cafeteria and saw everyone, they were shocked with what they saw. I didn't notice that my shirt was removed and that it revealed 'some' skin.

Annie knew what happened so she just blushed and giggled, I couldn't believe she pulled something like that. I have to get her back for this. So I have a friend named Ramirez, which she didn't know. Ramirez is a close friend of mine, he's an upper classman. How'd I know him? My mother is the friend of his mother. So I asked Ramirez to walk into Annie, and hit her by accident (Sorry readers) so I'd comfort her and get her back (Sorry again) and put glue on her back and pin her against the wall (I'm really really sorry readers)

-Later-

Annie's POV

I was at my dorm door and this guy out of nowhere hits me and doesn't even say sorry. Before I couldn't even get mad Eren was here, we went inside my dorm and he comforted me and said that It was probably an accident. He told me to lay down and rest.

-5 minutes later-

I got up from bed and Eren wasn't beside me, then I went to the kitchen and Eren was behind me. He suddenly gave my neck and sides a touch which sent shivers up and down my spine. He was tickling me, he knew well where to touch. Soon I found myself pinned to the wall, I wanted him to suffer the way I did. I wanted to tickle him. But something stopped me from my tracks, I was trying to move forward but I couldn't, then I saw Eren, giggling. And the guy who hit me was there too.

''Eren hahaha, youhahaha did this wellhahahahah'' said his friend

''Surehahaha did hahahaha'' said Eren

It angered me so much that I ripped my clothes, which was a bad idea. I was so shocked so I covered my body with something and blushed red like a tomato, which made Eren and his friend laugh harder.

Eren's POV

-I GOT ANNIE GOOD HAHAHAHA- I said to myself

Annie was so mad that she got herself a shirt and stormed off, I thanked Ramirez and he went to his dorm. I followed Annie and saw that she was crying under the tree.

I sat next to her and said ''I'm sorry Annie''

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN SORRY?! I RIPPED MY FAVORITE SHIRT!'' she said pissed

I was shocked but I knew how to calm her down. Before I pranked her, I bought the shirt she was wearing and hid it in my dorm. I got it before she woke up, hid it in her dorm, and I could replace what I had destroyed. So I kissed Annie's cheeks and her neck, her neck was her sweet spot. That calmed her down half way, so I carried her to her dorm and showed her the exact same shirt. She was fully calmed and told her everything, which was my plan. But what she doesn't know is that I have a plan for her.
___________________________________________________

What is Eren planning? What will he do?

A/N Thank you guys for your support and I hope you enjoyed