Chapter Eight

Ryad had talked to Six about Mark, and Mark was accepted into the team. Today was training, we are practicing our aim and everything else.

Lunch time....

Eren's POV

''So Ryad, is Mark accepted?'' I asked, with mouth half full with food

He nodded a 'yes' as a response

I almost choked because of the news, so before I did. I chewed faster and swallowed hard (A/N Please don't think of anything dirty)
Then I jumped high and shouting 'Wooo!' at the top of my lungs.

Mark's POV

Today, I received a call from an unknown number. It told me to go to an abandoned home not too far from here, and this person knows Eren somehow.

When I got there, I saw a man. He had this military jacket, and had a logo and the letters 'G.E.O.'

''You must be Mark'' he said

''Who's asking?'' I replied

''My name is Ryad, I was sent to pick you up'' he stated

''You know me already'' I said

He nodded and motioned me to follow him towards a car. Then the car rode for about two and a half hours towards some sort of a base.

''Ryad, excuse me but where are we?'' I asked

''Hereford base'' he stated

Then the car parked upfront and we went out, I was welcomed by Eren with along other people.
They were 'Twitch', 'Hibana', 'Castle' and 'Jäger'

''Hey! Glad you made it'' Eren said pulling me into a friendly bro hug

''Thanks Eren'' I said back

''Welcome to Team Rainbow, Mark'' said Six

Everyone saluted, I was kinda new so I just mimicked their every move.

''At ease'' she said ''Ryad! Kindly escort Mark to your room'' she continued

''Yes Ma'am!'' Ryad replied

Everyone walked to their own places, and we went to ours.

Eren's POV

I was needed by 'Rook' so I went to him and he took some measurements of my body, but I don't know why. Three hours later he called me back and told me to put on this vest, it was quite heavy but I managed.

Then training was next. I went running laps, training courses, and hand to hand combat. Then sparring with your team mates. First I fought Ryad, I was successful. Then Elena, I lost. And then Glaz, we tied. Then after we had our lunch and we went our own ways.

''Mark, you'll be sleeping next to Eren'' said Ryad

Then he saw a bed:

Mark Jonathan
5/16
"Spyder"
"Field Specialist"

That made him happy for some reason. Seeing his own name on a plaque.

''Spyder... nice'' I thought to out loud

''Like the name, do we now?'' Ryad said laughing

He was embarrassed, so he laughed it of instead. Mira was there too, she laughed with the three of us. Then 'Buck' came in.