-Chapter 01-

King George wasn't in the mood to go talk to a random prisoner. He would much rather go out and eat some pastries for breakfast considering it was 7 in the morning. But no no no, God forbid he enjoy himself. So, now he was walking downstairs to the dungeon.

King stopped at the last cell, all the way on the bottom floor, and looked inside. It was extremely dark, and he regretted not bringing a lantern down with him. But, his eyes soon adjusted and he saw the sleeping figure on the cot.

He was young with rich brown skin and the typical American war uniform. The soldier was sleeping, curled up against himself to keep the cold out. King shivered and pulled his coat tighter around him.

"Wake up. Now." He ordered, "Give me your name and your position." The soldier's eyes fluttered open and then closed again. The soldier yawned and sat up.

"You know, if Britain is so great, you could have better beds." The soldier murmured, stretching his arms and then rubbing his back. King rolled his eyes and ordered again, "Name. Position. Now."

The soldier smirked and looked up at the king. "Fluffypants McDonald. Sitting up." King growled and debated on throwing his cane at the soldier. But, he refrained from doing so. "Alright, McDonald, you wanna act so smart then fine. Where were you captured."

The soldier cleared his throat, only to start coughing and holding his chest in pain. King grew worried for a moment before remembering that this was a soldier. But he couldn't help but ask, "Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah," the soldier snapped, "I'm fine. I'd be better if one of your soldiers hadn't SHOT ME." King rolled his eyes and argued, "Jesus christ, you're saltier than the Atlantic Ocean."

The soldier began coughing once again and managed to ask, "Can I go home? I'm not getting any healthier sitting in here." King snapped, "No. You're staying here in Britain with me. I could use a new butler."

The soldier gulped and stuttered, "I-I was a captain in Quebec, and I-I'm not a butler that's for sure. I'm case you didn't recognize me, I'm pretty important." King laughed. "Oh please, if you were important I would've recognized you! Name. Now. Tell me."

The soldier huffed and stood up. He limped up to the bars and spat, "Captain Aaron Burr. When General Montgomery finds out I've been kidnapped, you're dead." King shoved him backwards with his cane and taunted, "You're a nobody. I've heard about you. Nobody would care whether you lived or died."

Burr glared up at him. "I'm not going to be your... your butler." He snapped. King opened the cell door and two guards walked in. They grabbed Burr and dragged him upstairs. They were dragging him by his arms, King behind them. Burr was still facing King though, and purposely dragged his feet to make it harder for the two guards.

King explained, "We're going to get you some proper butler clothes and put you through the necessary... training... for the job. You'll have your own room to sleep in, much better than that silly barred cell."

"Fine. You gonna make me wear a short little dress too?"

King snapped, "Keep talking back and it can be arranged, runt." Aaron rolled his eyes as they finally brought him to a bedroom and tossed him inside. He ran at the door, only for it to be slammed shut and locked. Burr huffed and turned around to look at where he would be staying.

Woah.

It was definitely fancier than the cell, that was for sure. Beautiful baby blue walls with white and gold painted doves as well. The curtains were a matching gold and the room was humongous. Aaron walked over to the bed and felt the sheets. They were so, so soft.

He walked over to the desk and traced the designs on the side of the wood. It was so, so fancy. Aaron had never seen anything more beautiful. He had never had the time, no, the honor of being inside such a fancy area.

Laying on the chair of the desk was the butler outfit, a simple butler's uniform. Along with a note on the desk. He picked it up and read it.

Dear soldier,

I know you would rather go home, but "home" does not have all of the things that are here with me. I can give you everything. Food, shelter, money, clothes, everything. All I ask is that you be my obedient servant, soldier. That is all I ask of you.

Sincerely,

The king. King George III. George Frederick III. Duh. Who else would write this letter?

Aaron set the letter down and looked out the window. It was a beautiful view outside and he had to admit, he wouldn't mind having it a bit longer. Burr sighed, picked up the butler uniform, and for undressed.

"Fine," Aaron called, "I'll be your stupid butler!" He heard quiet cheering on the other side of the door and rolled his eyes.

HEY. THANKS FOR READING. I DON'T HAVE A PLOT FOR THIS. SO I'M MAKING IT UP AS I GO. BYE.