-Chapter 09-

"I'm gonna go look for him." Aaron claimed as he stood up and walked to the door.

Samuel huffed, "His majesty told us to wait here. We can't leave." Aaron ignored Seabury and tried to open the door, only for it to be locked.

"What the..." Aaron tried again. No luck. "He locked us in! Are you kidding me?!" Samuel frowned and walked over. He tried to open it but just like before, it wouldn't budge.

"He, um, He obviously didn't uh..." But Samuel couldn't think of any way to justify the king being a dick. So Samuel helped Aaron try to open it. They kicked the door, shoved the door, almost every thing. But finally it came down to the last resort.

"Um... why are we throwing me instead of you?" Samuel asked as Aaron wrapped a few blankets around him.

Aaron smiled and replied, "I'm the butler." He then shoved Samuel at the door. Harshly. Samuel hit the door with a yelp of pain, cracking it a little. "Not enough." Aaron muttered. He helped Samuel away from the door, picking some splinters from the man's face.

Samuel suggested, "M-Maybe if both of us got the door?" Aaron nodded and took a deep breath.

"Okay," He mumbled, "for the king."

Aaron charged at the door, Samuel along with him. They both crashed through the door with a smash and a thud. Samuel hit the ground and curled up in a ball. Meanwhile, Aaron's head had hit the wall with a thunk. He winced and groaned in pain before getting up and stumbling down the hallway to the ladder.

Samuel followed soon after, trying to clean the blood from Aaron's face. They climbed up the ladder the sound of fighting and telling getting louder with every rung on the ladder.

~~~~~~

Finally, once they reached the top, Aaron climbed out first. He helped Samuel up and then tip toed to the throne room. He and Samuel watched from around the corner in shocked silence at how quiet it had gotten once they were upstairs.

The fighting has atopped, leaving the throne room quiet. King George III, his majesty, lay on the floor. He was covered in bruises and wounds, and Aaron took note of how he was kicked off to the side, like a piece of garbage. "Go take care of the king," Aaron hispred to Samuel.

Richard Montgomrybwas Also in th room, yelling at a few soldiers to find Aaron. "A-Are you gonna attack General Montgomery?" Samuel mumbled. Aaron nodded before running into the throne room and tackling Richard over. Montgomery, once Aaron started punching him, began struggling and trying to shove him away.

While Aaron did thag, Samuel went to the king. "Your majesty? Your majesty, can you hear me?" Samuel asked. King nodded a little, his eyes still closed. He looked exhausted, peaceful. "Okay, well, um, I'm gonna try patching you up. Aaron is fighting-"

King immediately pulled Samuel down by his collar and shouted, "WHAT?! GET HIM OUT OF HERE IMMEDIATELY!!!"

Back to the fighting, Aaron was pinned down on his stomach, his hands behind his back. Richard tied them together with rope and snapped, "You're coming back to America! Even if I have to force you!!" He grabbed Aaron by his tied hands to the front doors.

"LET ME GO!! I DON'T WANT-" Aaron was cut off by one of the other soldiers covering his mouth with their hand. King tried to stand up and run after him, but he was too weak. Samuel, in fear of the king getting hurt (or worse), held him back.

"AARON!!" George screamed, his eyes filling with tears. But Aaron was gone from the kingdom grounds and getting thrown into the back of a carriage. Richard stayed in the back, trying to tie Aaron's legs. King screamed out, "SEND GUARDS!! SEND THE WHOLE KINGDOM ARMY FOR ALL I CARE JUST GET MY BUTLER BACK!!!"

"Jesus Christ," Richard muttered. The carriage was immediately off, racing through the kingdom and trying to get to the docks. "Did he hypnotize you or something? My poor Aaron... I'm so sorry-"

As Richard was caressing Aaron's cheek, he was in for a surprise. Burr bit down on Richard's hand so hard that ur sword he tore a bit of flesh away. He immediately got slapped in the face.

Richard ordered, "If you keep acting like this, I WILL convince Washington to lock you up and LEAVE. YOU. TO. ROT!!!" Aaron stayed silent but glaring. After a few seconds, Richard pulled the tied up Aaron into his arms. "I love you, I promise that. But I don't want to lose you. Especially to that...

"That monster."

Aaron desperately wanted to say that Richard was the monster, and that King was a wonderful man compared to Richard. But Aaron felt like he was slipping into a coma. So he laid back and closed his eyes, trying to ignore that a monsyerous asshole was holding him.

~~~~~~

King George III was lying on a small white bed, clutching a pillow to his chest. He had a broken rib, a nd was now stuck in a bed in the hospital wing for the next two to three weeks. He felt so alone now, his only company being Seabury.

But Samuel would have to leave soon to check up on British troops in the colonies. George sighed and opened his eyes a little. It was extremely bright in the room thanks to Samuel's attempt to clean the curtains. He broke hem off the hook somehow, and King was too depressed to even yell at him.

George huffed the pillow and began to cry again. "My Aaron..." King whimpered, "My precious Aaron..."

The king glanced at the doors as Samuel walked in with a tray of tea. "Your highness!" Samuel smiled, "I brought you Japanese green tea! Your favorite!" George have him a little nod to show he was listening. The bishop picked up one of the small tea cups and carefully poured him a glass.

He asked, "Are you feeling a bit better now that you've gotten some rest, your majesty?" George sat up in bed, emotionless as he took the cup and took a sip. I knew for a fact that this was the tea Aaron made last week.

Only Aaron made it with a hint of cinnamon. "I, um, I wanted you to feel better so I... I got the tea he made awhile ago from the fridge." George stared at the cup for a moment before setting it down on the table.

"Thank you," He whispered, but the words weren't meant for Samuel. "May I be alone?" George asked. Seabury shook his head.

"I can't," He sighed, "The nurses said you used to have certain... tendencies. They said not to leave you alone for very long." King nodded a bit, silently admitting that (at times like these at least) he did have tendencies.

So, he didn't yell at Samuel for staying. Instead he closed his eyes and laid down to go back to sleep. Samuel stayed by his bedside, quietly reading until he would wake again.