2

"Tom! I'm home. Where are you?" Amelia shouted as she walked into the house.

"I'm in the kitchen. Come sample my new recipe." Tom called to her.

Amelia walked into the kitchen to find Tom covered head to toe in flour. She laughed at the sight of him but then cringed when she saw the rest of the kitchen. It was a mess.

"What happened in here?" she giggled. "It looks like a flour bomb went off.

"Um yeah. I sort of dropped the flour canister earlier getting it out of the cabinet. I promise I will clean all this mess up. Now try this." He said feeding her a mouthful of cake.

"Oh my gosh. This is delicious." She moaned. "I want more."

"I love when you make that noise." He laughed. "But I wish it wasn't the cake causing it."

Amelia wrapped her arms around her husband and whispered in his ear. "Then why don't you do something about that."

Tom tore off his apron and took her in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him deeply as he carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and looked down at her.

"Jesus you are so beautiful." He said as he leaned down to kiss her.

He ran his hands over her body. He loved the way she felt. She arched her back, allowing him to unhook her bra. He slowly slid the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. He took her breasts into his hands and took her nipple in his mouth, eliciting a soft moan from her. He kneed her legs apart and moved between them. He entered her slowly and his thrusts built in depth and quickness. He could never get enough of her. She dug her fingernails into his shoulders and he gasped.

"Amelia. I'm so close." He moaned as he neared his orgasm.

"Not yet. Faster please god faster." She gasped.

He thrust faster and she reached her climax as he reached his own.

"I am the luckiest girl in the world" she whispered as she closed her eyes and dozed off.

Tom moved off her and headed to the shower. He left her to nap as he went into his study to write. He hadn't told her yet, but he was working on another book. He was afraid to show it to her because it had characters based on her and her father. Maybe after it is published, he thought.

Niall and Marian had the kitchen table covered with a map of the reception hall. Small sticky note with names written on them covered the map in various colors. Niall took a long pull off of his beer and looked at Marian.

"You can't put Haz and Zayn at the same table, love. They aren't speaking to each other remember." He reminded her.

"Who said they had to talk to each other? I'm not making them sit next to each other. I have no other tables they can sit at." She sighed. "Why do we have to invite them anyways?"

"Marian! They are my friends. We've gone over this." He said slamming his beer down. "We're inviting that friend of yours from university. Gabriella. She rsvp'd asking if she could have one of the boys as her date. Who does that?"

"Alright fine! We can put Harry in Gabbie's seat and she can sit in his. I think that's everyone now." She said just as Ewan started crying. "That's my cue."

Niall made sure she was out of the kitchen before pulling the bottle of whiskey from the cabinet and taking a long swig from it. The wedding planning was starting to stress both of them out and they were fighting more than they were making love. He would be surprised if they made it to the altar at this rate.

"Oh look Ewan. Daddy has his own bottle ready. Perhaps he should have gotten yours first." She said shrewdly.

"Give it a rest. You know this wedding shit is making me crazy. You change the seating chart every other day. You've changed the flowers a half dozen times and yesterday you made the bakery girl run from the room crying." Niall said taking his son from Marian. "You are definitely putting the "zilla" in Bridezilla."

"Is that so? Well you haven't had any input whatsoever. Aside from what food we should serve- "

"That you changed anyways." He grumbled.

"I did not! The caterer said he couldn't accommodate your request."

"Bullshit. You just don't like the idea of having pizza at the wedding. I think it would be cool to serve pizza later in the evening. People get hungry after hours of dancing and drinking."

"Whatever you say dear." She replied. "Can you feed Ewan? I need to go call Amelia about dress fittings."

"Are you are I'm capable of it?" he said. Marian just rolled her eyes and walked away.

Harry walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. Krissi sat at her vanity doing her makeup. It was the first time they were going to an awards event as a married couple. She was so nervous, but Harry and Dr. Posner had both assured her that it would be a good test of how therapy was going.

"You look beautiful." Harry said as he leaned down and kissed her neck.

"Ugh. I feel like a troll. Are you sure you don't want to go alone?" She said looking at their reflections in the mirror.

"Nonsense. You, my love, are not a troll. I want the whole world to see my beautiful wife. Besides, I want to see this dress you've been telling me about." He said winking at her.

"Harry." She said as she turned around to face him. "What if I make a fool of myself? Embarrass you?"

"Then I will do something even more embarrassing to take the pressure off you." He said as he dropped his towel. Krissi's mouth practically watered at the sight of her husband's naked body.

"Don't get dressed. Let's just stay home and have sex." She said as she walked over to him.

"Krissi. You know we can't- "he started just as she took his cock in her hands.

"We can be late, can't we?" she said as she stroked his cock until he was hard.

"Mmmhmmmm"

"I want to taste you." She said as she knelt before him and took him into her mouth.

"Jesus." He groaned and put his hands in her hair.

She took him deep into her mouth and sucked hard as she pulled him out. He pulled her to her feet and led her to the bed. He laid her down on the bed and spread her legs. He rubbed her clit with his thumb before entering her. His thrusts were quick and deep. He brought her to climax quickly and slowed his thrusts. He palmed her breasts and leaned in to kiss her neck.

"I love you. I hope you know that" he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too. More than you know." She said breathless.

He built up his thrusts again causing her to orgasm again before reaching his own climax. He held her in his arms until her breathing calmed and then they both resumed getting ready for their night out.

She felt a little calmer about appearing on the red carpet with him. She knew how the fans felt about her and she was determined to show them that she wasn't the horrible person they thought she was. She went into the walk-in closet and put on her dress. She couldn't wait to show him. She walked out to find him standing with his back to her.

"Harry?" she said quietly and he turned around.

"Damn. You are beautiful." He said and walked across the room and got down on one knee in front of her.

"Krissi, will you please do me the honor of marrying me.... again?" he said holding out a ring to her.

"Oh my God. Yes, Harry. Yes!" she shouted.