41

For the next week, Amelia and Louis were inseparable unless he was on stage. They rarely left their hotel room, ordering food to the room and making love or just watching movies. It was like they had never been apart.  They were lying in bed, watching a movie, while Louis rubbed her belly. As he talked to her bump, the baby kicked.  Louis loved watching her belly move and twitch with every movement.

"Uh Lou. I need to wee; could you move out of my way." Amelia asked.

"Sure love.  I was gonna order some food. Do you want something?"

"I'd love some chili cheese fries." She said before gripping the bedside table. "Owww. Son of a bitch."

"Amelia? What's wrong? Is it the baby? Do I need to get a doctor?" Louis said rushing to her side.

"No. no. I just had a cramp. Whoa." She said as she waddled to the bathroom. "Marian warned me I'd probably start having some slight contractions. Especially since I'm so close and we've been having sex. A lot of sex." She winked at him and shut the door.

Louis ordered their food and sent Marian a text.

*Is it true that sex can cause cramping in pregnant women*

Marian's phone dinged. She picked it up and was surprised to see a text from Louis. She laughed when she read it.

*It can.  Lots of women use sex as a way to bring on labor. Everything ok?*

She knew Amelia had been complaining about cramping last night at the pool. Marian suggested she relax in the shallow end and hopefully it would help. She still had three weeks until she was due.

*All good. Just worried about Amelia*

Marian had a feeling Amelia was going to go into labor sooner rather than later, but she didn't want to tell Louis that. She sent Krissi a text to set up a plan in case Amelia went into labor while the boys were on stage.

*Hey. Wanna meet for lunch?*

*Sure. Lou Malnati's? I'm craving pizza.*

*Yeah that's fine. My treat.*

*Should we invite Amelia*

*She isn't feeling well*

Marian hated to lie but she wanted to talk to Krissi alone.

*K. meet you downstairs in 10?*

*K*

Marian pulled the covers back to expose Niall's naked backside. She loved that he slept naked. She ran her hand over his ass and up his back. She gently kissed his shoulder as she reached around to play with his cock.

"I'll give you 5 minutes to stop that before I pin you to the bed and fuck you senseless" she heard Niall mumble into his pillow.

"If you roll over, I'll do more than play with your cock." She replied causing Niall to roll over with a wicked grin on his face.

"Do what you do best baby." He said.

She licked her lips as she crawled between his legs. She took his cock in one hand and slowly stroked it. She loved that his body responded to her touch so quickly. She took just the tip of him into her mouth and sucked hard before taking the rest of him deep into her mouth. As she stroked his cock with her mouth, he let out a deep moan. He ran his fingers through her hair, encouraging her to go deeper. She bopped faster as she tasted the beginnings of his orgasm. She reached between her legs and began to play with herself as she started to bring him to climax. She felt him twitch and as he started to come in her mouth, she reached up and slipped the finger she just had inside herself into his mouth. He sucked it greedily, loving the taste of her.