11

Amelia walked over to Louis and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, I do believe you promised me a dance."

Louis ran his hands threw his hair and breathed a sigh of relief. Amelia was exactly the person he needed to see.

"You are right, my lady. Let's dance" He said outreaching his arm.

Marian smiled as she watched Amelia and Louis. She just had this feeling those two were meant for each other. Just like her and Niall. She needed to go find him and have her own dance with her man.

Amelia let Louis lead her to the dance floor. She felt him cautiously put his hand on her waist. She felt like a little girl dancing with a boy for the first time.

"It's ok to touch me Louis. I'm not going to break." Amelia chuckled.

"Thanks Meli. Everything inside my brain is so confused and messed up. I can't think straight." He sighed then pulled her close as Thinking out loud came on.

Louis turned his head to see Marian talking to the DJ. He silently thanked her, she was a good egg.

"I know that feeling. Like your brain is scrambled eggs." She replied and placed her head on his shoulder. "Where did El go?"

"She's gone" Louis said shaking his head. "She's gone. It's over"

"Louis. Um. Do you wanna go somewhere else and talk?" She said biting her lip.

"Is Marian watching us Dance, I made her a promise" He mumbled still slightly in shock over what had happened with El. Her reaction to everything.

"Yeah. She saw us dancing. I think it will make her even happier is she sees us leave together." She said with a smile and a wink.

"Excellent point. We must make the bride happy on her wedding days. Let's go have that chat, shall we" Louis grinned then looked back towards the dance floor and saw Marian and Niall dancing together.

Just as Amelia and Louis started to walk outside it started to rain.

"Quick. My car is parked right here. We can sit in there." Amelia said. "It's supposed to be lucky if it rains on your wedding day."

"We all could use a little luckI am thinking" Louis said as they dashed towards her car.

"Omg. I look like a drowned rat." Amelia giggled. " Louis I'm so sorry. For everything."

"Love, what are you sorry about." He asked moving the hair out of her face. "You make an adorable drowned rat" he smiled.

Amelia took his hand in hers. "I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry I married Tom. I'm sorry El left you. I'm so sorry for it all."

"Amelia, I love you. I have always loved you. You have nothing to be sorry for, I knew you just needed time to come around to the fact you loved me too." Louis said. "El and I would have never worked out because I was trying to fool myself that I could move on. Without you, I am nothing" he exclaimed.

"Louis that's not true. You are everything! You're right. I tried to fight it for so long. I do love you. You set my soul on fire."

"What happens now, Amelia" Louis said he curiosity was getting the better of him. "Because hearing you say you love me too, if the best thing I have ever heard in my life".

Amelia leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. "Well we can start there"

Louis moaned at her touch. "You taste amazing and there isn't anything I wouldn't rather do than run away with you. It is just one thing. What about this person who is harassing us, they could see us and blackmail you? Send the pic to your husband" He breathed out.