26

Niall walked into his room to find Marian on a video call with his mother. Ewan was sitting on Maura's lap and kept blowing kisses. Marian had what he hoped were happy tears streaming down her face.

"Mummy misses you baby boy." She said.

"Dada!" Ewan shouted as Niall sat down next to Marian.

"Hi buddy. Are you being good for grandma?" he asked.

"Niall, he's such a joy. Your dad came in yesterday and took him to the zoo." Maura said.

"We've only been gone a few days and already he's done more than us." Marian laughed.

"You know we love to spoil our grand-kids. Greg is bringing Theo over next weekend for the boys to play together."

"Sounds like fun. Ok Ma, I'm gonna let you talk to Marian again. I've gotta shower." Niall said blowing kisses to his mother and son.

"Love you my boy."

"Love you too." Niall said "Love ya Ewan"

"Love Dada" Ewan said blowing kisses.

"Those boys of mine are too much." Marian giggled. "So everything is all set for when I come to pick Ewan up in a few weeks."

"About that. You know that's just before Christmas. Why don't we all go to Ireland while you're here for that weekend and celebrate and early Horan Christmas?" Maura suggested.

"That's a fantastic idea." Marian exclaimed. "I'll tell Niall about it. I'm sure he will love it."

"Alright. Well I think it's time I got this little one some breakfast. Be sure to send us some video from the show tomorrow. Love to you both. Say bye bye to Mummy, Ewan."

"Mumma. Love. Bye bye." Ewan said blowing more kisses.

"Bye baby boy. Be good for Grandma. Love you so much." Marian said. "Thanks again Maura."

"No worries love. I get alone time with my grandson and I couldn't be happier. Bye darling."

Marian disconnected their call and wiped the tears from her eyes. Niall walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He sat down next to Marian and wrapped his arms around her.

"How was rehearsals?" Marian asked.

"They went well. It was great being back on that huge stage with the boys." He grinned.

"I bet that was fun. I can't wait til the show tomorrow." She said. "I promised your mom I'd send video."

"Good. I can't wait til her and Ewan are there to watch it in person. Lou even gave me Lux's old earmuffs for him to wear."

"Oh that's cute. I'm sure he'll love seeing his Dada on stage. I know I'm so proud of you." Marian said kissing him quick.

"We've been invited to dinner in Sam's suite tonight. All the boys." Niall said.

"Oh. Great what time should I be ready?"

"Well, it's just the boys this time love. Sam wants us to go over some stuff." Niall said avoiding her stare.

"Oh. I see. Well, um, maybe I'll see if Amelia is available for dinner. She can't possibly be working through dinner as well." Marian said.

"That would be a great idea. I'm gonna get dressed and head to Sam's. Love you." He said kissing her again.

"I love you too, but you're mine later. I've got plans for that body of yours." She said with a wink.

"I can't wait." He said before pulling on his jeans and t shirt. "By the way, we are leaving here tomorrow around 2pm to go to the venue. We're taking the buses over. I can't wait for you to see this place. It's massive."