Chapter 10

*** WARNING LEMONADE ***
For those who prefer not to read Lemons or anything related to it. But it isn't a full lemon sorry 😅

(Name) POV

You and Kakashi had just reunited after the whole scare of you getting wounded during your last mission due to the ambush. You were laying in the hospital bed, Kakashi's hand in yours, listening to the nurse explain your current condition.

"You're extremely lucky Ms. (Name). If it wasn't for Kakashi bringing you to the closest village to stop your bleeding and preventing your wounds from getting infected, you would have been dead a long time ago." The nurse said while smiling at you.

"Wow Kakashi-kun, you always save me. When will I get to save you?" You said while pouting. Kakashi kisses your hand and chuckled.

"You've already saved me countless times in so many ways." Kakashi says as he holds your hand near his face. You blushed and looked away from him.

~ Time skip ~

It's been two weeks since you got released from the hospital, your wound is almost completely healed, and Kakashi has always been around to help or just hang out with you and Naruto. You didn't even know those two were suddenly friends out of the blue, but glad they were getting along. Kakashi even slept over a couple of times! It was great that you two shared a bed, though it would've been better if Naruto slept in his own room than with you and Kakashi.

You were taking a nap on the couch because you didn't feel well. Naruto had left for his classes, Kakashi was out on a mission, and you weren't allowed on missions until you were fully recovered, which sucked now that you have nothing to do.

You slowly opened your eyes when you hear the door open. You focused on who it was by sensing their chakra while not moving an inch from the couch. It was Kakashi!

"He's back early from his mission, I'm glad I told him where I hide my spare key outside the apartment." you thought while smiling. Then you heard him coming closer to you and closed your eyes. Your inner-self was smirking while saying "I've been waiting for this moment."

As Kakashi dropped down to your level, near your face, he realized completely you were awake. It was at this time, Kakashi knew you were planning a sneak attack. You flipped over a second later and reached over for Kakashi's mask. Sadly, Kakashi grabbed your wrist when you were inches away from his face.

"You need to be stealthier if you asked me." Kakashi chuckled then caressed your cheek. You fell back on the couch in defeat and frowned.

"I was so close this time too! Jeez, Kakashi, when will you trust me enough to see your face? We've been dating for almost a month!" You said while facing Kakashi, visibly frustrated. Kakashi sighed.

"Don't strain yourself, you're not completely healed yet. If you want to see my face you should've asked me from the beginning. I would've let you seen it." Kakashi smiled.

"Liar!!! I've brought it up sooo many times and you always said 'next time, now's not the right time, or I'm waiting until the right moment to show you babe' " you said while pulling your hair in frustration. Kakashi grabbed your hands and pulled them towards his mask. He looked into your eyes. You found yourself blushing, but you couldn't look away.

"And now is the perfect moment, don't you think?" he says while giving you a closed eye smile. You nodded your head as you grabbed the ends of his mask. Kakashi's face was red when you slowly pulled down his mask. When you pulled it off, you froze, completely stunned.

"Kakashi-kun's so handsome... and he has a mole by his lips. Man, was I blessed with a sexy boyfriend!" You thought to yourself, completely unaware you were staring at him.

"Ahem." Kakashi cleared his throat while avoiding your eyes. You snapped out of your thoughts to see an embarrassed Kakashi. Your heart was literally breaking because of how cute he was. You grabbed his arm and pulled him into a quick kiss. You both then looked at each other, shocked of course from your bold move.

Kakashi bit his lip and pulled you into a deep kiss. You returned the kiss back and sat on his lap while getting closer to him, deepening the kiss. Kakashi slipped his tongue in, making you moan a little. His hands were holding your waist at the time, but he slowly made way towards your ass and grabbed it.

"Pervert." you thought while rolling your eyes but still keeping your lips locked on his. Kakashi pulled away for air, his face still red. You suddenly feel a strong desire, you wanted Kakashi to keep going, to touch you more, to just be with you at that moment. You whispered in his ear and said: "I want more".

Kakashi's eyes widened, his strength was weakening and he couldn't hold himself back. He flipped you over on the couch and was on top of you. Kakashi noticed the bandage over where your wound was.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you." Kakashi said, a concerned expression on his face. You sighed and nodded.

"I'm sure, I just want you right now.." you said, a small blush appearing on your face. As soon as you finished those words, Kakashi took off his gear and was shirtless. He leaned in to kiss you again. As you two were making out, he took your shirt off and was licking your neck. You let out an embarrassing moan, which only tempted Kakashi even more. He started sucking on your neck, leaving a hickey. His hand under your bra, grabbing your breast. You bit your lips from the feeling of pleasure. Kakashi pulled your shorts off and stopped again to look at you again, taking in the view of you in just your underwear. You noticed how hard Kakashi was and was tugging on his pants. He was about to take them off until-

Bam! Bam!

You froze and you both looked at each other. Kakashi got off of you and you put on your clothes before opening the door.

"Yes?" You said while panting. Then your expression changed quickly. "Are you kidding me." you thought.

"(Name)! I got you the list of things you wanted me to get you including the painkillers! You must recover as soon as possible so you can continue onward towards the springtime of youth!" Gai appears with a bag of the things you made him get for you, like an hour ago. Behind you, was the shirtless Kakashi with his mask on, giving Gai the death glare with a dark aura surrounding him. "Gai, you have the worst timing!" Kakashi thought.

"Oh! Uh- Kakashi. What an unexpected surprise! Did I interrupt something?" Gai says while smirking causing his teeth to shimmer.

A/N: oh dear did I actually write this 😅 cringing at the thought of this. Also, we reached 300 reads in a day!! Yay, thanks for reading my story! I appreciate the support I'm getting. I love you guys! 😭❤️