♥♥♥Chapter Two♥♥♥

• Dedicated to Joyce Ramos Maranan

♥Cyn's POV♥

"Cyn, chum!"

I'll always recognize that voice anywhere. I know it's him.

The nerves! Happy thoughts now shattered.

Snap! "Chum are you day dreaming?" he said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face making me also snap back into reality.

"Huh, what?" I said as I pushed his hand away from my face.

"Thinking of me Cyn?" he asked with a smirk on his face. This guy has been bugging me for more than a year.

"Thinking of me Cyn?" I copied back in a mocking tone. "You so wish that, don't you Jake?" I added sarcastically.

So Jake's captain of the football varsity team and Ken's best bud.  He's been trying for a whole year to get me to be his girl. I'm like the only girl in the year that hasn't fallen for this player styles. What do you expect from girl who thinks and acts as boyishly as them and hangs around with them? Yep, guys here are so into girls like me. Actually the popular guys are. They say I don't cause drama and because I'm tough it makes them feel like I'm one hot chic.

"C'mon baby doll what more to do want? All girls want me, except for you." he boasted out confidently in a flirtatious way as he grabbed on to my waist and lifted my chin so that he can look straight into my eyes.

"Get a hold of yourself Jake, stop bragging about yourself. Come on dude!" I retorted back immediately pushing him back.

"Weet woot!" someone whistled in the background.

I abruptly turned around to see who made the sound. There was Ken walking towards us grinning like there's no tomorrow.

"KEN! What the heck was that for?" I questioned him.

"Ohh vahvy dahl. Hahaha. Come on Yssa. Give Jake a chance. It's our last year.  Just kiss and make up. He's so into you," he chuckled then he turn to Jake and they both raised their right hand to give each other a hi-five.

"Dude, she'll come around soon enough," he said to Ken as if I wasn't there.

"Wait! First of all Jake I'll be around the corner but I'll never come around. So don't expect me falling for you anytime now or ever!" my voice rang with triumph.

"Okay baby doll I'll..."                                             

"Stop!"  I said quickly cutting him of from continuing what he was going to say. As I said that I raised my hand to gesture a stop sign.

I turned to Ken "And second, so you're calling me Yssa again. It's been quite a while since you've last called me that Ken."

"I miss calling you that Yssa, reminds me of our younger days." He stated. Then he looked away. Deep down inside I got tingles in the pit of my stomach.  "Oh and Yssa, you're special to me, you know that right? We've been best friends since we were nine. I value our friendship." My heart suddenly dropped when he mentioned that we were best friends. How I wish I can just admit my feelings to him.

 "Oh I'll be coming around later tonight. Pizza's on me. My treat," Ken then said excitedly. "Hey Jake, you in? Yssa place after school."

"Sure bro. I'm in. Drinks on me." Jake beamed.

"Ok, ok. Dude bonding later," I joked.

"Actually I was gonna invite Phia over too Yssa," he told me.

Wow that is what I didn't expect. He has never taken a girl over to my place. Oh my God, I think he's actually serious with this girl. Way to break my heart more dude.

"Ah, ok Ken. That's fine with me," I lied. Way to fake more feelings Cyn. "Where is she right now? I think I spotted you two earlier."

"She went off, President of the student council. Duty calls."

How can I not forget, miss goodie two shoes, Miss Sophia Dafanta, who has the heck to snog my bestfriend on school grounds.

"Great! So Ken's got Sophia that means I have you," Jake said happily then put his arm around my shoulder like claiming I was his.

"You so wish!" I said pinching him on the side causing him to jump back.

"Ouch!"

"Hands to yourself Jake! Oh and Ken, Taylor mention that Coach Millers is looking for you."

"Bro, looks like you're gonna be the new captain ball of the basketball varsity team. Since Daven's gone, you're the next best player Millers has. You got the skills and leadership dude."

"I think I'll go ahead and look for Miller's guys, "he said. "Yssa see you later." He added then ruffled my hair and walked away.

I just stood there staring as he walked. I didn't notice that Jake was blabbering about something uninteresting. Suddenly he gave me a peck on the cheek. That definitely startled me.

"JAKE! WHAT THE...!"

"Dame Babe, you just dosed off. It's like I was talking to a statue."

"What was it you we yammering about anyway?"

"Nothing unimportant to you as I see! If I hadn't notice I think you got the hots for Ken after all. You were so drooling your eyes out babe."

"He's my bestfriend Jake! Stop assuming!" I answered back. Never will I want him to know that I am in love with Ken.

"GOOD MORNING STUDENTS OF LA VERSIA ACADAMY, OR SHOULD I SAY LA-VERSIANS. PLEASE HEAD TO THE ASSEMBLY HALL, START OF THE TERM ASSEMBLY WILL BEGIN IN A FEW MINUTES!"

Yes, that was like SAVE BY THE BELL, but instead of the school bell ringing is was Principal Genova's voice booming from the school's sound system.

"Jake come on, we'll be late for assembly," I said grabbing him by the hand and pulled him so that we can dash towards the hall but he stopped me by forcing me back towards him. Next thing I knew I stumbled and we both fell over. The shocking thing was I fell on top of him, his back to the floor with our faces inches from each other. How embarrassing was that! Students were already flocking through the building. Lots of them with shock faces as they saw us lying there. OH MY GOSH. THIS WILL BE NEWS LATER. HOW GOSSIP FLIES!

"Baby doll I knew you would fall for me, I'll always be here to catch you. First you grab me by the hands, and then suddenly you fall for me. Feisty little thing you are." Jake said with a grin looking me in the eyes. Blood rose to my cheeks causing it to redden from embarrassment and annoyance.

"Babe, you're blushing," he chuckled.

"HMP!" I quickly stood up and ran through the crowd of students towards the assembly hall. I heard Jake get up then he started calling my name out. I dared not to look back.  Man, first day of school and I have made a fool of myself. I will sooo kill that JAKE LATRAVO later. Students were already gossiping around. Bet they saw the incident a few minutes ago. I wonder what stories they'll be conjuring up. Little miss tomboy as finally given in or Cyn and Jake now official. The thoughts of it made my blood boil. How am I going escape this? I'll think about it later. What's important now is attending the start of the term assembly. 

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys, so i finally finished chapter two :) 

what do you think of jake? :)

please add/follow/vote/share/comment

pretty pretty pls :)

comment what country you're from.. :) thank you.. hope you'll enjoy my story.. 

love lots mgktn15 :)