♥♥♥Chapter Seven♥♥♥

HI GUYS, CAN YOU PLEASE START READING MY OTHER STORY "LOVE101" I JUST POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER.. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

Here’s chapter seven :) please don’t forget to hit the vote button at the end.. it won’t even take a min of your time.. pretty please.. :)

Not proofread, sorry for any mistakes.

Cyn’s POV

Oh my God! What did I get myself into; actually, what did Ken get me into? Great! I wanted to go through highschool drama free, looks like it’ll be drama the whole year. Here I am standing right in front of the drama club room having doubts whether I’m going to enter or not. I was about to back out of this position. As in literally move back from the door but someone bumped into me.

“Ahh, Cyn. Fancy meeting you here.”

“Well, ahhmm. I’m joining the drama club Calvin,” I said. 

“Wow, that’s new Cyn.”

“Yeah, I know right?”

“Let’s go in,” he instructed.

“Wait, you’re in the Drama Club too Calvin?” I asked surprisingly stopping him from entering the room.

“Hahaha, for a change Cyn. There’s a lot of hot girls here. Hahaha,” he joked.

“No seriously Calvin?”

“Cyn, I’ve been in the drama club since last year,” he said sternly.

“Oh, I never noticed,” I answered. How embarrassing not to know that.

“Yeah, you’re too caught up in your world to notice others around you.”

Ouch, that hurt. Am I really like that?

“What do you mean by that?” I questioned him.

“Well, you hang out most of the time with Ken and the guys. They’re the only people you know. You actually don’t socialize with others. Or even notice the people around you.”

That got me thinking. I never really realize that I’m like that.

I was about to answer but he open the door and entered the room.

Calvin was my classmate during freshmen and sophomore year. During our junior year transferred section. He’s a really honest guy. Says everything that’s on his mind. He’s actually really cute. I never knew he was in the drama club. Maybe he’s right. I don’t actually really notice other people.

I opened the door to the drama club. Everyone was chatting away. I entered unnoticed and took a seat at the back corner. Man, this feels really awkward. This really is not my scene. I took my mobile phone and decide to txt Ken.

--Ken this is just lame; I don’t fit here at all—

He instantly replied.

--Yssa, come on, just give it a try, will yah. See yah later :)—

--Will do, will do. I have no choice right? Yeah see yah—

I put my phone back in my back pack and took a look around my surroundings. Suddenly Sophia entered the room and the club members went silent. What an impact she has on them.

“Hi, first of all I want to say thank you all for joining the drama club. For those who don’t know me I’m Sophia, president of the drama club and student council,” she announced. “I want to welcome and introduce the new members. Looks like we have 8 new members. Great,” she added with a huge smile on her face. “Okay, first of all we have Jen and John, please stand up guys.”